Chapter 10

***FridayNight***

I'm chilling at my dad's house and Melanie actually came over. We're hanging out with Serenity just talking about random things.

The adults went to visit place so basically it's us and Keisha and Collen. The little kids are gone. Lord knows that shit is going down tonight.

Since I just finished work with Melanie we changed in some sweatpants and a t-shirt. It's about 9 o clock right now and we're in my room eating some junk food and listening to music on the laptop while gossiping at the same time since Melanie is my best friend she is doing my hair.

She is almost finished when I hear the phone ring. Keisha's going to get it she's closest.

"Tatianna get the phone it's for you!" She yells from downstairs.

"I can't get up come give it to me."

"No do it your damn self1"

"Yo do you seriously want another black eye?" I yell back since the door is open.

At that I hear Keisha come upstairs and give me the phone. As she does this I smirk knowing I can really kick her ass if I wanted to.

"Thank you" I say sarcastically as she gives it to me and then put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey Giselle." Well I know who that is, and it wasn't even the stupid name that he hasn't stopped calling me ever since he found out. It's his voice. Even through the phone his sultry voice identifies him and sounds oh-so good. But I digress...

"You need to stop calling me that white boy."

"Again I don't think I will. Oh and by the way I hear the love in the house." He says making reference to Keisha.

"Oh yeah that's us a loving family anyways what was the point of you calling today?" I ask him with a smile on my lips.

"Just wanted to let you know to be ready tomorrow morning because I'll be picking you up early in the morning."

I roll my eyes as he says this, "Caleb you have been telling me this for the past three days now.. There is no way I will forget that."

"Just reminding you Giselle."

"Whatever Caleb I'll see you tomorrow." I say and hang up on him still smiling.

When I hang up I throw the phone on my bed and I look at Serenity and Melanie who are both looking at me.

"So what's up with you and Caleb?" Melanie asks.

"Nothing I'm just helping him with some stuff tomorrow and he was reminding me..."

"Oh really so why we're you smillliing so much." Serenity sings.

"Is it against the law for me to smile?"

"No but we know that you barely smile so when a guy makes you smile something is up..."

"You like him!" Serenity adds.

"No I don't like him he's not my type."

"That's a lie and you know it."

"Whatever you say Melanie I don't like him." I say and wait for Melanie to finish my hair.

All during this time Melanie and Serenity were sharing looks as if they were speaking to one another. 

Whatever they say I don't like Caleb... in that way. Sure the guy is really really attractive but who cares. Like he's Caleb... The annoying white guy from school who also happens to be conniving and knows how to blackmail...