The word is binding

James finally understood how much his daughter means to my father. His shoulders slumped and he walked up to where my father sat and got down on one knee, and with his fist he pounded his chest and said, "You have won me over with your display of love for my daughter. Please do not judge me, I have lived my whole life protecting my child as you do yours. Mayhap if we all put our thoughts together we can find a way to help Elizabeth live."

Brendan stepped foward and said, "I thought the only way for a Druid to die was through the Magic Spear? Why don't we take the sword and bury it somewhere where no one can find it and mayhap we can save your live's."

"Or we can hide Elizabeth in a hidden cave somewhere off the coast of Scottland, until the battle is over." Tristen said.

I stood in silence observing everyone. It was hard listening to all of them talk about saving my mother even though I explained to them that there is no hope. They were a stubborn group and I love each and every one of them.

I made myself dissapear and headed to meet with Isobel. I was going to strike a bargain with her, to save my father from despair.

I found her around the world on top of mount everest. She was adorned in a shiney satin gown with a gold tie at her tiny waist, and her back was turned away from me.

"Your'e late." she purred.

I sighed, and walked up from behind her and dropped a kiss on her bare shoulder.

Her body trembled with lust, as she tried to compose herself. I had to play my game well so I good get what I came here for. I know that Isobel prides herself in the fact that she keeps her word always. I also know that she will ask for something in return. I am prepared to give her the one thing that she craved in return for her word that she will not kill my parents when doomsday comes.

Isobel turned around and looked at me lustfully. Her hands reached out and removed my kilt. I stood before her naked, and her gazed dropped to my erection. I could feel her wetness and desire slammed into me, claiming my body and I tried to take control of myself but it was no use. I was under her spell.

She leaned her head close to mine and her lips touched mine. I wanted to stop, but her magnetic force was overpowering me. I tried to break free of her spell, knowing that I was stronger than her. Putting all my mental strength against her, I won my control back.

"Isobel, your word first before we continue." I told her hoarsely. My erection burned with desire.

"What is it you want of me?" she asked in a horny tone.

"I want your word that you, your forces and the dark forces will not kill my parents." I told her.

"And what will you give me in return?" she asked as her hand stroked my shaft lightly, sending ripples of electricity all across my loins.

"I will give myself to you, but only once!" I told her.

Isobel narrowed her eyes and stepped back, "Two favors for the price of one? No Christopher, I want something else too!" she demanded.

"What is your pleasure Isobel?" I asked her. I must be careful with what I agree to, because I can never take back my promise. My word is iron clad, and she knows it.

"I want to lay with you of course, but I want your seed to plant itself inside me!" she said, as if her words were not a deadly weapon that was ready to pierce my heart.

"You know I could never do that Isobel!" I told her sternly

"Then sit back and watch your parents die!" she hissed.

Fear gripped me, and I broke out into a sweat, and tried to calm my beating heart.

"I will have to think about this witch!" I told her angrilly.

"No Christopher, I will have you now or you can forget about the deal. I will not let you think about it, it is now or never!" she warned.

My mind was spinning and my heart was breaking. I did not want my parents to die! I would do whatever is asked of me just to keep them alive.

"Let me hear the words of your agreement Isobel. State them loud and clear, bind them and then I shall give you my word." I said.

"Alright then, I will not kill your parents, nor will I allow my forces or those of the dark ones to kill your parents, you have my word and it is binding!" she said, unable to contain herself any longer from touching herself. "Now fuck me and seal the deal, and dont let a drop of your seed on the outside. I will have your child Christopher!"

AUTHORS NOTE: vote and comment please. thank you kindly. xoxoxoxo