Isobel's sexual desires

Back in the crystal confinement, naked and hungry, Christopher watched for isobel's return with a passion. He would have used his powers and produced roast lamb to eat, but he knew that the Twelve Council watched him like a hawk.

Finally Isobel appeared out of thin air, and walked up to him and smiled. She was radiant, with her beautiful features that she had applied for his sake. Christopher cracked a smile, and waited for her to come closer.

As soon as she stepped within reach, his hand snaked out and grabbed her arm. "Witch, bring me some meat, I'm starving!"he hissed.

Isobel pulled herself away from his grip and with a wave of her arm produced roast lamb on a silver platter. Christopher grabbed the mouth watering food out of her hand and with his fingers he plucked the meat and stuffed it in his mouth.

While he ate, Isobel glanced over his hard muscled body and desire raked her loins. She tore her gaze away with difficulty and ordered her guards to leave their post. With just the two of them left, Isobel regarded the young warrior thoughtfully. Her nostrills flared at the smell of him, and she inhaled him and was dizzy from desire. She admired the way his muscles flexed everytime his hand reached for another peice of meat and she had to mentally slap herself for allowing her thoughts to travel down that road.

Christopher heard her thoughts and was pleased to know that she desired him. His erection was rock solid and his sexual thoughts were not making the Twelve Council happy.

Out of nowhere isobel produced a kilt, and threw it at him, wanting him to cover up his private parts before she made a fool out of herself. After all, she had her pride to protect!

After cleaning the silver platter of its contents, Christerpher stood, all six feet five inches of him and isobel eyes sparkled with lust as she cast her eyes over his huge erection.

Christopher threw the kilt around his tapered waist and isobel sighed.

With a wave of her hand, she took away the magic that held electrical current in place, and said, "Go, you are free for now."She wanted to have a taste of him before she detroyed him, and now was not the right time.

Christopher bowed before her, mocking her, as he dissapeared into thin air. Isobel could hear his sexy laughter that echoed around her and made her knees weak with lust.

"I'm going to have you one way or another, my boy." she said to herself, as she hurried along to her private room to masterbate and relieve her sexual tension.

AUTHORS NOTE: love you all and thanks for the votes and comments. they are appreciated. xoxoxoxoxo