Shame and Devastation.

Isobel's mind whirled with wild thoughts. She was clever enough to know that if she concieved Christophers child, she will give birth to a child with supersonic powers, that will carry her genes and that of Christophers. As the mother of such a child, she would rule alongside him or her, and the possibilities would be endless. She wasn't able to convince Alexander to sleep with her, but Christopher was easy prey.

Isobel reached out and stroked Christopher erection and he closed his eyes as desire slammed into him so hard he lost his thoughts and concentration. He has never felt this way before, being the first time ever to have a woman touch him in this way, he was overwhelmed with excitement.

In seconds they found themselves on Isobels bed naked and their bodies tangled in a heated and sexual way. Isobel done things to Christopher that he had only dreamed about. Her touch electrified every inch of him and everything inside him came to life as his body trembled with lust. He was in a state of euphoria.

He was lost in a sexual trance and could not think clearly. Had he known what she was exactly capable of and what her plans were, he would have killed her in her own bed, but Isobel was clever, she blocked off her thoughts from Christopher, knowing full well that he could read her mind. She used her most powerful trick to ward off his powers, disabling him from reaching her thoughts.

She threw many powerful spells on him, making sure that she had him captured in her web. She was going to destroy him and his family. She gave her word not to kill his parents, and her word is binding. As she sat on his erection and felt his body burn with desire, she saw his parents die in a pool of blood and that scene brought her to a state of desire she had never felt before. She moved her body wildly, like the animal that she was, with forces that were within her that took a life of their own and when the unsuspecting young lad reached his peak and climaxed, his sperm raced and burned inside Isobel and her insides exploded and opened up and engulfed the seed and harbored it safely in her womb, securing the life within.

She climbed off Christopher, having gotten what she bargained for, and walked away leaving the young man alone on the bed, who was in the process of cooling off his overheated body. The unsuspecting young man was left depleted and satisfied with his first time experimenting with sex. It was everything he dreamed of and ten times more.

Isobel stood by the mountain top, cooling herself off too. A smiled curved her plump lips, and she closed her eyes and rubbed her stomach, feeling happy for the first time in her pathetic life. Mating with Christopher made her feel powerful, knowing that she conquered the one thing that no one else in the world could. She carried the golden baby in her womb. She will be the mother of this child, and oh my the possibilities were limitless.

She would have to protect herself and the baby when Christopher realizes that she tricked him. For although she promised not to kill his parents, and had every intention of honoring her word, she smiled knowing that it was never written in the Tablets for his parents to die by her hand! They will die, but not by her! so her end of the bargain will be honored she thought and let out a laugh that echoed loudly throughout the mountain and shook it creating an earthquake that was devastating to the region.

Christopher's body finally cooled down and his mind cleared and he was finally able to realize what he had done. He jumped out of bed and his body shook to the core with anger. He blasted himself not Isobel, for she was clever enough to entrap him, he was angry at himself for what he has done and he let out a cry so powerful that all the windows of the room broke and the floors shook underneath his feet.

He closed his eyes and thought of doomsday and saw his parents dead in a pool of blood. He understood that they do not die by the witches hand. He could not see clearly how they die, but he knew without a doubt it was not isobel, her forces or the dark ones that are responsible. So he sold himself to her for nothing! He betrayed his body, his parents, his people and even the Twelve Council, and the shame that surrounded him left him in so much pain that he threw himself in a state of panic and exploded in a rampage, destroying isobels palace brick by brick and killing everyone inside it.

ATHORS NOTE: thank you for your comments and votes, I appreciate you all.xoxoxoxoxoxo