Arizona

I tried to calm my beating heart. They took her from me, why would they do that? They know that the prophecies say that she is my soulmate, unless they are hiding something. I have to go into the palace and take my meal with them and act as if all is normal. Then I will prepare to go to Arizona! I will search until I find them, and then they should run and hide, for my wrath will be soon upon them!

I marched back inside the palace and eased my steps, trying to look as if I was calm and collective. I do not want them to suspect anything, because they might go and warn them and I fear that they will whisk Elizabeth to another hiding place, and make it even harder for me to find them.

I walked into the dining area and took my seat next to my brothers. "Thanks for having my back, your loyalty means the world to me." I told my brothers sarcastically.

They looked at each other nervously and squirmed in their seats.

"Did you even consider that I was held captive by our enemy? Did the thought even cross your minds to come and save me?" I barked, curious as to what their answer will be.

"Save you from what, A good fuck?" Colin said, and the both of them burst out laughing and the food in their mouth sprayed across the table, as they pounded the table, unable to stop the tears in their eyes as they doubled up with pain from the humorous outburst.

Disgusted with the both of them, I threw back my chair and marched out of the eating area, and behind me, I heard all the warriors laugh along with my brothers. How can they think this is funny?

I raced up the stairs and locked myself into my chambers to prepare for my departure. With trembling hands I changed into a more proper outfit to enter into the other dimension. I slipped into jeans, threw on a blue shirt, and wore socks and timberland boots. I pulled my thick hair back into a pointy tail, stuck my wallet filled with fresh hundred dollars bills into my pocket, along with my driver license, and I grabbed a pair of Ray ban sunglasses and stood in position to open up a portal.

Seconds later I found myself in the downtown area of Phoenix Arizona. The street lamps glittered in the dark as I walked along the streets of this beautiful city. It was a warm evening, and people were everywhere, enjoying themselves. I walked to a bench that was conveniately at the corner of the busy street, and sat down and tried to focus of the task ahead of me. closing my eyes, I concetrated on ELizabeth's beautiful image, waiting for a pull in my heart, that will lead me in the right direction. I was blessed with a powerful sixth sense and I knew that I wont have to wait long.

Well chump, finally your'e thinking with your top head and not your bottom one! The little voice said, and this time I did not argue with him because he was right! May hap I should start listening to him more often. I was blessed with a sarcastic guardian, but should I befriend him, he might be of some help.

AUTHORS NOTE: I am getting excited about the reunion of Elizabeth and Alexander! please take a second and vote and comment. love you always, and thank you!!! xoxoxoxoxo