Bella

The Twelve Council watched with joy, as the chosen one, Bella, was getting ready to meet their spiritual boy, Christopher. They sat quietly as they witness history being made.

NEW YORK CITY 2014

Bella rushed into Starbucks to get the latte's that her boss had ordered. The line was super long, and she rolled her eyes, and sighed, knowing that she will take forever to return to the office and her boss will bark at her with his wise remarks. How she hated working there, but she needed the money badly, and she had no other choice but to stay for now and take shit from him.

A half hour later, she walked into her employer's office and placed the latte's on his desk, and braced herself for his explosion.

"What the hell took you so long?" He yelled, narrowing his beady eyes and waiting for an answer.

"I'm sorry, Kevin, the line was super long." I said in a squeeky voice.

"Well now you have to stay an extra half hour with no pay to make up for the time lost!" he said, as he grabbed one of the latte's and sipped it.

"Yes sir." I said, and walked out of there angry with myself that I wasn't strong enough to tell him off and quit!

I went back into my office just in time to hear the phone ring. "Hello." I said, still upset about the incident with my boss.

"Bella," it was my best friend in the whole wide world. "I need a favor," she said.

"What do you want now?" I asked her, rolling my eyes and waiting for her to continue.

"Oh come on Bella, it's not everyday that I ask you for a favor!" she said. "I need you to come on a double date with me tonight. Franks friend has flown here from Boston for some kind of bussiness deal, and we are stuck with him, and I thought maybe you can come with us for dinner, and the three of us can show him a good time." I heard her say eagerly.

It was the last thing I wanted to do after work today. I was very tired and just wanted to go home, take a bubble bath and relax.

"Oh come on Bella say you will join us, please." she begged.

I sighed. "Very well, pick me up at six o clock from my office, because I am working overtime.

"Ok, thanks. see you at six." she said and hung up.

A couple of hours later, a BMW pulled up outside of the office and honked twice. I grabbed my coat and purse and locked the office, before I left. I stepped over to the BMW and the door swung open and I jumped in, closed the door, and the car sped away, racing down Park Ave, passing up a red light.

"Hey Frank slow down a little please." I said, in a firm tone.

And then I remebered that there was a man sitting next to me, and my face flushed red as I turned and looked at him. "Hello, my name is Bella." I told him, and flashed him a smile.

"Nice to meet you." he said, and took my hand, placed his full lips on my hand and kissed it.

I pulled my hand out of his grip and shyed away. I didn't care at the way his eyes roamed to my chest when he spoke to me.

After having dinner in a very expensive restaurant, we ended up in Franks mansion, having drinks and listening to Sinatra songs. My best friend danced with Frank all night long, and left me sitting on the couch alone with the handsome man that answered to the name of Ronan.

"Ronan is a Galic name. Are you from Scotland? I asked him.

"Yes I am, and you, where does your name come from? he asked.