Start praying Aleaxander!

I am in alot of pain, not of the flesh, but of the heart. I want to confess to my wife everything I have done. Only then can I find peace within my soul. I must confess and beg for forgiveness. Until then, the pain is unbearable. The shame is even worse.

I heard my wife walk in the room and my heart pounded wildly. I fake sleep because I am ashamed to face her. She lays next to me in our bed, and I want to reach out and touch her, but I dare not try. I fear rejection. My heart twists with pain at the word rejection. I will end my life if she chooses to reject me. Either way, tomorrow morning I must confess.

Hours have passed and I think she has fallen assleep. I slowly open my eyes and see her sleeping like an angel. A sob tore through my throat and I held my breath. The last thing I want to do is have Elizabeth wake up. I reached out and lightly caressed her face. She stirred and cuddled even closer to me. I pulled my hand away, I was not ready for her to wake up just yet. What would I tell her?

The truth dumb ass, only the truth can save you now! the voice said.

And he is right! I will tell her the truth and pray that she forgives me.

Oh she will forgive you, but she will never forget! The voice sneered.

And he was right again! Things didn't look to bright for me.

I also have my extended family to worry about. James will never forgive me and he will use my mistake as a weapon against me. But was it really a mistake? I did it to save my family! That is the only reason why I did what I did! I sighed and closed my eyes again. I should sleep and rest, tomorrow is going to be one of the hardest days of my life!

AUTHORS NOTE: hello my dears!!! please take a moment and vote, I see the names of those who vote and I want to scream out loud a big thank you to all of you!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo