Twinkle twinkle little star

Her smile was knowing and her eyes were shy, Men would kill for this woman, but she is mine! Her whole body is mine for the asking, she holds nothing back, nothing is forbidden. She is both mysterious and alluring, she is my weakness and my strength! I have found in her my match in every way. This thought left me mystified and somewhat breathless.

I led her to the stone bench that was next to the matching table and she sat down gracefully lika a queen in her own right. I dropped to my knees and took her hands in mine.

"Elizabeth," I said, my heart pounding hard against my chest. "I kneel before you not as a Druid prince, but as a man in love." I swallowed nervously, "Marry me, give yourself to me, heart and soul. And I promise you that I will live for the sole purpose of loving you." I told her.

Happy tears streamed down her beauiful face and she threw herself on me and cried, "Yes, yes! of course I will marry you!" and I squeezed her tight in my arms, never wanting to let her go.

The servants brought us our dinner and a gobblet of wine and scurried off, leaving us alone again. We ate hungrilly, and drank wine toasting to our love, as the stars in the night sky twinkled above us.

AUTHORS NOTE: Vote please and I will give you a story that will have you in tears!!!! thanks and love you all. xoxoxoxoxo