Hide my heart, for they are watching

Waking up this morning, I found myself on the floor. Slowly, I lifted myself up and strectched my body. My eyes roamed to the empty bed and I was reminded of her again. sweet beautiful her! My heart started to tighten and squeeze, and the pain started all over again, but this time it came full force. I fell on the wall for support, as my knees weakened. This must be what depression feels like. I placed my hand on my heart fearing a heart attack.

The door opened just in time and Mary walked in, concern written all over her lovely face.

"What is happening to you ALexander? get a hold of yourself!" she snapped, and she took my hand and pulled me to the bed. I dropped on it, curled up like a baby and wept. Mary's fingers softly carressed my hair.

"I want her back Mary! help me bring her back!" i begged tearfully.

"If you keep this up, you will fall into depression, not to mention the fact that you will lose your place as the most feared and envied warrior in all the land." she said, raising an eyebrow and waiting to see if her words had any effect on me.

My tears stopped.

"Good boy, now get yourself up and go out to the courtyard and show all the warriors that you are worthy of your title! Elizabeth is not going anywhere! She needs a little space right now to heal her wounds, and she wants to teach you a lesson. Soon she will back in your arms." she said, as she looked down at me with her sparkling blue eyes.

I jumped up and grabbed her hand, "Did you have another vision? will she come back to me?" i asked with excitement.

"Of course she will, why would you think otherwise? she is your soulmate Alexander! eventually you will find your way back to each other, but until then, you need to stay strong and focused."

I wrapped her in my arms and squeezed her tight, "Thank you Mary, what would I have done without you?" i told her and meant every word. She is a God send, my brother is a lucky man.

"Come now Alexander." she said, getting off the bed and stretching out her arm for me to take her hand, and I did, and she pulled me off the bed smiling to herself. "You see alexander, that wasn't too hard was it?"I sighed, glad that she was loyal to me and she would never tell anyone about my weaknesses.

Reaching the door, she turns to me and says, "Just a little warning, the pain of losing her will not go away, but you must stay strong! And don't forget to cover your hurt in front of the other warriors, especially in front of James and Brendan. If they get wind of this, they won't hesitate to make a fool out of you! Do you understand Alexander? You must show strength, don't ever forget who you are and what role you play in the human society, you have a job to complete and you should focus all your attention on that for now." she said, and she crossed her arms and waited for my response.

She was right. I straightened my body to its full height, and with a firm and unwavering back, i stepped out of my chambers with Mary at my side and we both went downstairs to join the warriors for breakfast, Mary walked around to Colin and kissed him on the cheeck before she sat down next to him on the chair he had saved for her. I walked around and found an empty chair next to my brother Tristen.

The warriors looked curiously at me, and I ignored them and ate the food that the servants brought to me. I did not have an appetite, but I needed to gain back my stregnth and go back out to the coutyard and train with my warriors!

AUTHORS NOTE: have I told you all how much i appreciate all of you? I do, very much, thank you thank you thank you!!! please write me comments, I value your oppinions. and please take a secong to vote. love you all and thanks again!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo