The plan is set into action.

Mary hurried to the kitchens and gave orders for a tray of food to be taken up to Elizabeths new room. Then she went in search of Colin, his brother Tristen, and Elizabeths father, James.

After finding and gathering them in her chambers, she told them all to take a seat around the table. They all looked at her patiently awaiting the news she wanted to tell them. It couldnt be too good they each thought, Mary carried a worried look on her beautiful face.

"Boys, we have major problems on our hands" she said, and all three of them stopped breathing.

"Elizabeth will soon find out the truth about her powers, and the reason she is here! She will be very dissapointed in us, and especially you James." she said, throwing him a worried look.

James squirmed in his seat and sighed, "I just wanted to protect my daughter, I hope she will understand that, and forgive me."

"Her powers grow stronger with each passing day." she told them, "She will take out her anger at us, but ALexander will feel it the most. Her hormones will be all over the place and she will be very dangerous!" Mary warned, and then added, "oh and by the way, she is pregnant with alexanders child."

James jumped out of his seat, and whirled around smashing the table in two with his bare hands. He trembled with anger and yelled, "I"ll kill him!"

"You'll do no such thing!" Mary said in a persuasive tone. "She is carring you grandson, and he will one day be ruler of the Druids, alongside Alexander. Everyone will be chanting his name and bowing to his feet." Mary said, and after taking a long pause , she continued, "We must do everything we can to protect the child. When word comes out that she is carring the baby, her life will be threatened in a big way. The dark forces will want to destroy her and the child."

James features looked troubled, as he looked at Mary and said, "How can we protect my grandson? What do your visions show in ways of protection?"

"All three of us will have to play our role in order to do what is neccesary to ensure his survival." she said softly.

"And what do you suggest we do/" Tristen asked, lifting his eyebrow in anticipation of her answer.

"Well, first we need to place a very powerful spell on Alexander so he can lose his memory where Elizabeth is concerned." she said, and motioned for all the men to quiet down, seeing that they were all ready to argue that point. "There is no other way! We need to get Elizabeth on the other side of the portal, back to Arizona to keep her safe from the dark forces. They will not think to look for her there, but Alexander will try to stop us, he will not let us take her there, and even if we succeed, he will bring her back! So the only other alternative is to take away his memory of her existence." she said anxiously awaiting their approval of her scheme.

AUTHORS NOTE: sneak peak:and so it begins, the plan sets into action, the lies are about to begin. please take a second to vote and comment, thank you kindly. xoxoxoxoxo