Eyes cold as ice

My husband almost choked when I spoke my words. He put his hand up in my face and motioned for me to not say another word. Queenie's icy stare sent chills up and down my spine, but that wasn't enough to stop me from saying, "We humans do not like to share our husbands in our world." I said, and I threw her an icy smile to match her own.

ALexander took a deep breath and exhaled, and then he gave Queenie a half bow and said, "I apoligize for my wife's behavior my Queen, I will find you at Seelie Court same time tomorrow Tatiana, and he winked at her."

Queen Tatiana's eyes glittered sexually, before she turned around and dissapeared into thin air. ALexander turned his gaze upon me and he did not look too happy. Did he think I would stay silent before them while she devoured my husband right in front of my face?

"How dare you make a fool out of me in front of this supernatural, ice queen!" I yelled and I fisted my hands and threw small punches onto his muscled chest. "Did you forget I was standing right next to you?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Get a hold of yourself, Elizabeth. Your actions were uncalled for. Not to mention the fact that she is a very powerful Seelie Queen with supernatural powers! She can make you disappear in a heartbeat!" he said in a flat, cold tone.

"Have you slept with her?" I asked quickly and without emotion.

He raised an eyebrow and his nostrils flared, as he put his kilt back on. "Its time to return home." he said flatly.

Alexander grabbed my hand with his right one and raised his left hand in the air and created a portal for us to walk through. Instantly we were in the gardens, behind the big bushes, and he turned around and walked away from me, without saying another word.

My eyes followed his strong and powerful warrior body as he proudly walked away stiff as a board, leaving me all alone. I held back the tears that threatened to spill over and form a river. How dare he treat me with disrespect! Its time I taught the mighty warrior a huge lesson! one that he will never forget. And a cold smile formed on my face, as I walked towards the castle.

A smile that was quickly erased as I watched from afar, Isobel rub her body up against my husband!

AUTHORS NOTE: hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will do one more before I go off to lala land. please vote and comment. thank you kindly. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo