Dont ever leave me

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw before me my lover. He lay next to me in bed. His seductive eyes brightened and his full lips curved into a smile.

"Good morning." he said, his voice was deep and rich, and desire surged through my veins as I struggled to tame my emotions.

I looked hungrilly at him, this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, I thought desperately, but how do I tell him this? What if he rejects me?

"Good morning Christopher, did you sleep well?" I asked him, forgetting the fact that he doesn't sleep ever!

His eyes were fierce and wild, as his lips came crashing down on mine. He kissed me tenderly and then pulled back unexpectedly, and I looked up at him and questioned his behavior.

"Bella, I need to talk to you. There are some important matters that I need to share with you that can not wait." he told me, and I detected some desperation in his words.

I waited patiently for him to continue, knowing that no matter what he tells me, I will stay calm and not show fear.

"Bella, I need to go back to my homeland." he told me, in a soft tone, and my heart sank. He wanted to leave me!

Angrilly, I tried to push him away from me, but he threw his leg over my lower part of my body trapping me.

"Stop it! Let me go!" I yelled, and tried again to push him away.

He held me tightly in his strong and possesive arms, and his nostrils flared and he narrowed his eyes, as he inhaled and exhaled slowly.

"I want you to come with me Bella, I will not leave you behind! why would you think that?" he asked, and I looked at him, what? did he read my mind? I did not tell him anything!

"I have no idea what you speak of, please go if you must!" I lied. There is no way that I would admit to him that i dont want him to go.

"Fine, I will leave then." he told me, and my heart sank.

But he did not make a move to leave, and a smile curved his lips. His eyes sparkled with love and I realized that he was playing with me. I breathed a sigh of relief and wrapped my arms tightly around him as a tear escaped and glided down my face.

"Bella there is no need for tears. I will never leave you." he said hoarsely. "We will go together to Scotland." he said, and pulled his head back to see my reaction.

Tears of joy filled my eyes and I waited patiently for his next words.

"I want to show you where I was born. I have many things I want to tell you but first we must get ready and leave this apartment as soon as possible." he said, with a hint of desperation. "We need to get on the iron bird and fly to Scotland. Then I will tell you everything you want to know. Do you have enough money to get us on the bird?" he asked.

"I have a visa card, we can charge the tickets on the card." I told him. And he looked at me not understanding my words. "A visa card is used like money. We can buy whatever we like with this card."

"Ok, then do it, order the tickets, we must fly today. It is dangerous to stay another day in New York. Ronan has already smelled our blood, and will find us soon. Come." he said and he jumped off the bed and pulled me with him.

I do not understand what he is talking about, but as soon as we reach Scotland, I will demand he explain everything to me.

AUTHORS NOTE: thank you for your votes and comments. xoxoxoxoxoxo