Kaylas return

Arguing in broad daylight on the balcony wasn't such a good idea. There were fairies everywhere listening to us. I grabbed Tatiana by the arm roughly and dragged her inside. She pulled away from me angrilly and huffed and puffed all the way to the connecting room, and I followed her there and closed the wooden door, not wanting Christopher to wake up.

"You have gotten yourself in trouble again, everyone hates you including your wife!" she spat.

I twitched a muscle on my face, as the anger was building again.

"And if you think you have enough trouble on your hands, wait till my daughter comes tomorrow, she will pay you a visit you will never forget!" the Queen said as her eyes sparkled with a mixture of love and hate.

"Kayla?'' I asked, as fear settled in the pit of my stomach.

"Are you afraid loverboy? Do you fear she will find your brother and tell him what you did all those years ago? Do you fear she will tell him how you threaten her to stay away from him,?" she sneered.

"My daughter suffered for what you did! She loved your brother with her heart and soul. She still loves him! you were a fool to split them up, and if your brother finds out that it was you who caused their break up, he will kill you!" she warned.

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. I messed up big time, I thought wearily. I am in so deep that I do not know if I can get out of this mess.

"Keep her away from Brodie castle until I talk to her first. Brendan does not know she is a fairy! He has no idea who she really is! Tell her to stay away, and I will come back and have a talk with her." I told her, and prayed that she will agree.

"Yes I will do that and add one more debt to the list." she said, and her hand reached under the kilt again. I sighed, it was of no use, Tatiana is hungry and will not stop until I give myself to her. knowing that I will never do that, makes me wonder what she will do to retailiate.

I walked away from her and went to the other room and kissed my sons forehead softly not wanting to awaken him. and then I created a portal and disspeared without so much as a good bye to the fairy.

AUTHORS NOTE: please vote and comment and thank you kindly. xoxoxoxoxo