The plan.

She ran as fast her feet could take her out of there! The guilt burned her heart to peices! She lied straight through her teeth. She hurt a woman who has done no harm to her and she was feeling the shame of it. Mary stepped into her chambers and the three men stood from their chairs and waited anxiously for her to tell them if Elizabeth took the bait.

"I think she believed me. Now we must work fast and finish it up. James do you remember the magic words to spool over Alex?"she said, searching his face for a quick answer.

"I'm still working on it." he said, and Mary was dissapointed.

"We don't have much time! If she see's him before the magic is done, she will find out the truth!" she warned.

"I know, I know I'm working on it." he said.

"Tristen, go to Brendan's chambers and see if he is all right, his cuts should have healed by now, fill him in, I'm sure he will be thrilled with his part in this." Mary said and she turned to Colin and said, "And you, Colin, you need to practice your shifting, it's almost time." she said and walked up to him and fell into his waiting arms.

And from up above, far far away, the fairy watched all the action, and her lips curved into a smile. "Soon ALexander, you will be all mine!" she said, and her laughter echoed all around her.

Authors note: please take a second and vote and comment. thank you kindly. :)