City street lights

I ran to Mary's chamber, and they were all there waiting for me. My father took me in his arms when he saw that I was crying.

"Cry not, baby girl." he said softly, "Soon you will be back home and Brendan and I will take good care of you." he promised.

And I cried even more.

There were tears in Mary's eyes as well, as she recapped our plan. "It is time, we must take action immediately!" she walked up to me and gave me a huge hug, and squeezed me tight."Do not fear, Brendan will not leave your side. Your father will be coming and going, he is second in command here and he cant be gone for long periods of time, Tristen and I will come to visit you too." she said, as her eyes sparkled with fresh tears.

And the time had come for me to leave this place, and turn my back on all that I had come to love and adore. Sobbing hysterically, I heard James saying the magic words and the portal opened up and Brendan pulled me through, and James followed closing the portal behind him.

we were engulfed in the light as the swooshing sound echoed in my ears. I was trapped between brendans and my fathers body, as electrical current circled around us. And then all went quiet and dark.

Brendan pulled me gently by the hand as we both followed James down the dark streets of Phoenex Arizona. There was a parked B.M.W. on the side street and James produced a key from his pocket and gave it to Brendan, "This will be yours during your stay, and up there is your apartment." he said, pointing to the tall building in front of us."Everything you will want or need is there, including money and legal documents. The safe is in the bedroom closet and the combination number is your birthdate. I am going back home, and will return later this month." and my father gave me a hug and kissed my forehead, before he dissapeared somewhere in the dark.

Exhausted with all the days events, I sighed and fell into Brendans arms. Together we walked into the building, taking the elevator up to the fourth floor. Our apartment was luxuriously decorated with the latest fashion. I looked around and noticed only one bedroom. I peeked inside and saw a king size bed.

I turned around and asked curiously,"Where's your room?"

Brendans threw me a smile and his beautiful blue eyes brightened with laughter.

And I walked over to the bed to exhausted to argue, and lay down. I was asleep before I could count to three.

AUTHORS NOTE: your votes and comments mean the world to me. thanks and goodnight.xoxoxoxoxoxo