Seelie Queen Tatiana

The folklores told over the ages revealed themselves to be true. She was a sight to behold. The fairy stood tall,radiant, an angelic like being, in human form. Her green eyes sparkled as they roamed over my naked body. I grabbed the gown that was a few inches away from me on the sand, and plastered it to my breast. My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

The fairy's smiled as she cast her eyes hungrilly on my husband. "You've done well my love," she purred.

Jealousy stabbed me straight through my heart.

Aexander flashed her a smile, "Thank you Queen Tatiana." he said and bowed to her Majesty.

"I need your presense at Seelie Court, as soon as possible, alone!" her voice sounded seductive, as if it was dripping sex.

My gaze fell on my husband who stood spellbinded in her presense. I quickly threw my gown over my head and stood, pulling the material all the way down to my toes. It was wet and it stuck to my skin, revealing my hardened nipples that poked through the material.

The fairy Queen, arched her eyebrows and lifted her gaze from my breasts, throwing me an unwelcome look. She was jealous of me, as a woman i didnt miss the meaning of that look.

I wondered what that meant. Should I fear her? My instincts told me to protect myself from this supernatural being. Who knows what kind of magical powers she carried on her. I have heard that fairies can confuse you with their words, but they can not lie, so I put her through the test.

"Do you want my husband for yourself Queenie?" i asked, with a firm and unwavering voice.

Queen Titiana threw me an icy look, and ignored my question, because the truth would be revealed had she answered. which only confirmed my suspicions.

AUTHORS NOTE: maybe alexander can be the fairies sex captive for a few days, lol, something to think about for the next few chapters. please hit the vote button and encourage me to keep writing!! make your comments, you know how much i adore them! xoxoxoxoxox