Bella's tormentor

Anger took hold of Bella's heart and she raised her knee and hit him in the groin. She will not allow a man to hurt her again without a fight. She will hold her ground as long as she could, but quickly she started to lose faith in her self as Ronan's facial features twisted with hate. She braced herself as the blow to her temple forced her backwards. Hatred for her husband and his son boiled inside her, before she passed out on the cage floor.

Ronan has never hit a woman before, but he had to admit that touching her in this way sent a thrill to his loins and confirmed his suspicions. He was a Sadist! He was shocked to realize that his sexual gratification depended on one's suffering physical pain and humiliation! No wonder he was never fully satisfied when he slept with all the woman in his life.

He pondered on this new information, as he disappeared from the cage and entered his chambers. He knew he had a leather whip somewhere in his room, and he searched until he found it. A wicked smile curved his lips, as he thought of the lashes he will give Bella next time he sees her. All kind of wild thoughts entered his mind, as he grabbed his shaft and started to pull on it until his body shook violently and he growled with pleasure.

A few moments later, when his body cooled down, he dressed into a bussiness suit, and created a portal and entered through it finding himself in the middle of Time Square. He knew of a store that sold kinky toys and whips, and he was going to buy everything he needed to bring back to his chambers, and use them on Bella.

I tried to write another chapter but could not because i was notified that there can only be 200 chapters per book, so im creating a new book called my highlander my heart part two, and i will continue there, I hope you will follow me to the next chapter in the new book, look for it on my profile.

A word of advice, please if you are not 18 or over, DO NOT READ THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!!!!! they will be very xxx and you must NOT READ IT if you are under age!!!

AUTHORS NOTE: please vote and comment and thank you kindly. xoxoxoxoxo