The queen and I.

I found myself in the Fairie's room. Tatiana was surprised to see me. Her eyes fell on my son and they sparkled with adoration. She walked up to us and took a long look at Christopher.

"So this is the savior of the world." she said.

"Tana" my boy said and he smiled at her.

The queen smiled back and opened her arms to recieve my son. Christopher went happilly in her arms and rested his head on her breast.

"Just like his daddy!" she said with a hint of laughter.

"I am here for a favor Tatiana, my son's life is in danger and this is the only place that is safe for him. Can you protect him from danger while I fight Isobel?" I begged.

Tatiana's arched her eye brows and asked, "And what will you do for me if I do this for you?"

"Nothing! I can do nothing for you Tatiana, but be your friend." I said in a firm and unwavering tone.

Tatiana sighed, "Very well, leave him here and be gone. I will collect the debt at a later time."

I pulled my son out of the queens hold and held him tight in my arms. He was my life now along with his mother. I never knew that love could hurt so much. I placed my son on the bed, turned around and took Tatiana's hand and kissed it. "Thank you." I said simply and quickly opened up a portal and stepped through it before she saw the tears in my eyes.

I ended up back in the private library where they all still sat waiting for my arrival.

"The queen accepted Christopher and will protect him." I said.

"What did she ask for in return?" James sneered.

"Stop it father!" Elizabeth said "How safe is he Alexander?"

I looked at my wife and could not remember the last time I told her how much I loved her. "Tatiana will keep him safe, she will watch him with her life!"

"Thank you, Alexander." my wife said, and she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me.

I lifted her in my arms and carried her out of the library and up the stairs, all the way to our bedchamber, and dropped her gently on the bed.

"We need to talk, I have much to tell you, but before I start, I want to tell you how much I love you." I told her, "I have waited for you all my life. There are no words to describe what I feel for you Elizabeth. To simply say I love you, is not enough, you are my life, I live and exist and breath, only to love you. Do you understand what I am telling you?" I asked her.

There were tears in her eyes as she nodded.

"I know I have hurt you, but I never intended for that to happen. I would give my life to take away your pain Elizabeth." I told her, and meant every word that I said.

AUTHORS NOTE: vote and comment, thank you kindly. xoxoxoxo