Fay world

The sand felt warm, and it was so clean and white. I looked around me and marveled at the breathtaking scenery. The sunlight broke into a mosaic of reflected colors on the surface of the waves.I was swept away by the brialliance of the turquoise sea that merged into the turquoise blue sky on the horizon. Unparalled beauty. The gentle wind kissed the surface of the ocean and it lapped at my feet. I reached out and ran my fingers through the water and longed to melt away into the ocean as my tears dripped and became one with the sea.

It felt like a dream. So peaceful, so surreal, and then him. We are of one body, created by one essence, all that i am, all that I will ever be means nothing without my immortal warrior. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent, and a sensual desire and longing threaded throughout my body.

Alexander fell to his knees in front of me and took me in his arms. No words were spoken, in this trancedent moment, a mystical experience which altered my state of consciousness and our souls infused within each other and became one. A powerful experience of spiritual awareness of one's self resurfaced and left us in a state of euphoria.

Time stood still in this realm, and I did not need to question my overwhelming feelings of love for Alexander. We simply felt what the soul craved. I know that it is wrong to allow these feeling to surface after everything he has done to me, I know that he must pay for his mistakes, to learn and correct all the pain that was caused by his selfishness. But my heart played by its own rules. for now I will close my eyes and rest my head on his muscled chest and listen to the rhythm of his heartbeat as he holds me in his strong and possesive arms.

What felt like hours later, I pulled away from Alexanders arms and settled on the sand next to him, running my fingers through the sand playfully. Alexander sighed, and continued to watch me.

"Where are we?" I asked, breaking the silence, feeling a sense of enchantment, an illusion, or maybe even a dream that felt real.

"In the realm of the fays." he answered softly.

So fairies are for real.

"Why did you bring me here Alexander? Why do you not allow me to heal first?" I asked.

He leaned over and palmed my face with his big calloused hand, "I need to talk to you about a few very important things. I should not have delayed revealing the truth to you Elizabeth." he said passionately, "We are running out of time and the walls will crash! The dark ones are preparing for that day that is to come."

AUTHORS NOTE: I am sorry if its not perfect, but It took me all day just to write this, after feeling sorry for myself I finally realized that I must write because it makes me happy, I will post a few more tonight, thank you for your support and i love love love you all !!!!!

please take a moment and vote and your comment mean the world to me, xoxoxoxoxoxoxo