Then Tatiana it will be.

"You bastard!" my father barked. "You dare to throw her name around so easily, as if my daughter is not in the room!"

Then everyone talked at the same time and there was alot of yelling back and forth, and I was sick to my stomach. My father placed Christopher on the floor and charged at Alexander and punched him square in the face. ALexander picked up my fathers body as if he was a rag doll and smashed him on the floor. Tristen and Colin jumped up, and ran to my husband and tried to restrain him from hurting my father, but Alexander had the strength of ten lions, as he beat my daddy sensless.

There was a loud crash, and everyone turned around to find that Christopher had lifted the table and smashed it against the stone wall. All went silent.

"Stop!" he yelled.

So our baby new one more word.

Alexander checked his behavior, and his brothers lifted my father off the floor.

"Shame on the both of you! You have upsetted the child, and you are setting a bad example for him!" Mary yelled.

I looked at my son and he smiled and lifted his arms in the air and said, "Mama?"

And with tears in my eyes, I ran to him and dropped to the floor and took him into my arms and cuddled him.

"It's all his fault!" my father said in a low tone. "He thinks we will allow Christopher to be with his mistress!"

"Why you son of a..." ALexander said, and his brothers held him back from another attack.

"She is not my mistress and I did what I did to save my family, and you all know that! I would never hurt my wife intentionally!" he also said in a low, husky tone, but I could hear the danger in his words.

"There is no other place to take him to. Tatiana will guard him with her life!" he said, resting his eyes on me, and waiting for me to give him the permission he needed to take my son to the Fay realm.

"ALexander is right, he will be safe there." I said with a heavy heart.

"Are you sure you are alright with this Elizabeth?" my husband asked softly.

"Yes, I want my son safe and sound. Take him there quick before Isobel comes for him!" I said, already regretting my decision.

Alexander immediately grabbed Christopher and brought him to me. I kissed my baby and then my husband kissed my lips tenderly and said, "Thank you." and he raised his hands and created a portal and he and Christopher dissapeared.

AUTHORS NOTE: your votes and comments mean the world to me. thank you!!! xoxoxoxoxo