Betray not my heart

I drew in a deep breath and expelled it slowly. This burden I was bestowed upon hurt deeply. He didn't even bother to hide her! He marched her proudly into the courtyard.

He is a pig!

My muscles tightened inside my stomach. My breath came in little pants. I made an agonizing sound to release the hurt from my heart. But it didn't help any, I was emotionally disturbed. My dreams and hopes shattered and dissapeared. I thought our bond could never be broken! How can I move foward after this?

A whirl of emotions flared inside me. There must be some mistake, he would never betray me like this. I have to find out what is happening.

I wiped my tears, straightened my gown, and walked out the door with my pride intact. I am going to think positve from now on. Smiling to myself, I flew down the stairs and into the great hall and passed the dinning area, and at the far end of the corridor, right by the wall I saw Alexander and the young beauty, and they were kissing.

My heart stopped beating and pain tugged and pulled, and my heart broke in two! I was left speechless.

I turned and ran the opposite direction as fast as my feet could take me, somewhere behind me I could hear Alexander call out my name, but I ran even faster away. Blinded by my tears I did not see in front of me and I crashed into someone, and that someone wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"What happened Elizabeth, what is wrong?" Brendans deep rich voice asked with concern.

I was choked up, sobbing hysterically, and could not talk.

"What has the bastered my brother done this time?" his voice sounded hoarse and angry.

I circled my arms around his tapered waist and dropped my head on his muscled chest and cried even harder. Brendan allowed me to cry my heart out and when my sobs turned to soft pants, he pulled my face gently with his big hands backwards and brought his warm lips down to mine.

His kiss was passionate and demanding, his strong arms held me possesively close to him and I could feel his manly desire rubbing up against me. I lost myself in this bliss, not wanting to go back to the hurtful reality.

Slowly Brendan pulled back and looked down at me, fire blazed in his eyes, "I will kill him, if he hurt you, I will kill him!" he said hoarsely.

And just then I heard Alexanders rich, deep voice behind us say, "Get your Paws of her! I will kill you for this."

And I pulled away from Bredans arms and saw ALexander big body positioned in a warriors stance, and the beauty behind him didnt look too happy to see me.

AUTHORS NOTE: very important your votes!!! I need as many as I can get, without your help I cant get to where I need to get, please pretty please hit the vote button!! thank you kindly, xoxoxoxoxoxoxo