The word of the Seelie Queen

I watched my wife fall assleep in my arms, and I wiped the tears in my eyes and sighed. I must do what I need to do to ensure that my family will be safe. It is with a heavy heart that I take my leave like a theif in the dark. I stopped for a brief second and looked down in the bassinet where my baby slept like an angel. A sob tore from my throat and I placed my hand over my mouth to muffle it out.

I closed the door gently behind me, and walked softly across the living room to the doorway. I saw my brother, father in law, and Mary, they were passed out on the couches, and I slipped through the door quietly. I have strong family support and that made me feel at ease knowing that they have my back.

Comming out of the elevator, The security guard regarded me thoughfully for a second, and then he opened the door and let me out into the dark streets of Arizona. I walked around the building to the alley in the back, and opened up a portal, and found myself on Fay land.

"What took you so long?" she purred, sex dripping from her lips.

My eyes roamed over her naked body as she lay sprawled on the white sparkling sand. I am about to make the biggest mistake of my life.

"Were you spying on me?" I asked in a firm tone.

"Take your clothes off warrior, I am going crazy with want for you! Do not make me wait any longer." She slurred her words, and opened her legs.

I swallowed, and inhaled, breathing in hoarsely, and exhaling all the fear out of my body. I just want to get it over with and go back home to my family.

"First I want to hear the deal. I want to know every little detail." I told her, knowing well that when a Fairy makes a deal, they never take it back.

Tatiana lifted her body to a sitting position, and narrowed her eyes. "You doubt me warrior?" she asked, with a dangerous tone of voice.

"No I do not doubt you, but I want to know exactly what it is you will do for me. I am about to give myself to you, betraying my wife is not easy for me. I love her!" I sad, making clear that there is only one woman in my heart, in case she had any kind of hope.

"Yes I know you love her, but that doesn't mean you cant enjoy making love to me. I love my king, but I know I will enjoy every second I have with you." she said with dreamy eyes.

"Then you know not what love is!" I told her firmly, and I kneeled down next to her and pulled back a strand of her golden hair away from her face. "You haven't found love yet, Tatiana, for when you do, he will be the only one you will desire."

Tatiana lowered her eyes and whispered, "Then it is you I love, because I desire no other man."

I sighed, "You are a beautiful woman, and I would have claimed you mine if it were not for the love I feel for my wife."

Tears slid down the queens eyes, and she turned her head and looked away. "Tell me what you want warrior and I will move heaven and earth and give it to you." her voice was hoarse, her meaning was clear.

"I want your army to fight side by side with us when the walls come down, I want your best and strongest Fay to surround my family and protect them with their life, while I fight with my warriors. I want your word that you will do as I ask and then you can have the one thing that you ask for." I told her with a heavy heart.

"You have my word that I will do all that and more, but tell me warrior in detail what you will do for me in return." she said, looking at me with sparkling green eyes.

I hesitated before I told her what she wanted to hear. My heart thundered against my muscled chest. After I mouth the words to her, there is no going back. Fay always hold true to their word, they never take it back and she will expect the same from me.

"I will lay with you." I told her simply.

"I want details! I want to hear exactly what you will do to me, I want to hear the words come out of your mouth, every single detail, and be specific!" she said.

Tatiana was no dummy, she knows that Druids also keep their word. She is a clever woman.

"I will touch your body like no other ever has." I told her, already feeling the betrayal in my heart.

"I want details warrior! I want you to tell me everything you will do to me, and it better be everything I want you to do to me, do not cheat me of this, for I am not very forgiving if I feel cheated!" she warned. "For I will offer my help according to what you are willing to give, so you better make it good loverboy!"

I swallowed and said, "These hands will caress every inch of you, and my tongue will lick your body from top to bottom until you are quivering with lust. I will enter you with passion and take you to heights you have never reached before. You will tremble underneath me Tatiana." I told her, and I saw her passion filled eyes devour me.

"Tell me more warrior." she said in a husky voice, and her hands caressed her breasts and she fell back on the sand and waited for me to finish.

"I will allow you to do want you want to my body, I will be yours for a night, all of me." I said, as the spear peirced my heart and twisted it with betrayal. My own words were killing me little by little.

"Tell me more." she said, and her hand glided inside herself in a circular motion. I could hear her breathing thicken.

"I will slide my dick inside you and I will fuck you till you beg for me to stop!" I said, enjoying watching her slither like a snake, as she climaxed and called out my name.

Good God! she was a horny one.

She panted and her body trembled, and then she stayed still and cooled down. I watched and could not help it when my erection came to life all on its own. Guilt consumed me and I looked away, feeling like scum of the earth.

"Look at me warrior!" she demanded.

Slowly I turned to face her and a smile played on her lips. "You want me dont you?" she said hoarsely, "dont even deny it, I can see it on your face, I did not do any kind of magic on you, and your body responded to me." she said with satisfaction.

"My dick responded, the flesh is weak Tatiana, but my heart stays strong and faithful. And you lie when you say you played no magic on me, your body pulls on me, I know Fay's have that magnet on them and pull the humans to them, so Tatiana, my reaction was your doing not mine. I love my wife, and my heart stays true to her." I told her, without any intentions of trying to hurt her.

"We shall see warrior if you are as true to Elizabeth as you claim to be." she said, and I knew full well that she will do everything in her power to owe my flesh and my heart

AUTHORS NOTE: sneak peek: The plot thickens, the betrayal is soon to come, the walls will crash, chaos will be everywhere! dont forget to vote and comment. love you all xoxoxoxoxo