Christopher discovers his many talents.

Christopher tearfully looked out from the crystal confinement, staring sadly at Isobel. Her eyes were shiney rubies, and she had a tail behind her. Christopher knew that the scary lady was not his friend. He kept quiet, fearing punishment from her.

There was a smile on Isobels face. She had won! The child is hers now to do as she pleased. She will use him as bait to get his parents here. Then she will kill them all, starting with his mother. Isobel hated Elizabeths guts! It should have been her having this child not Elizabeth, she thought angrilly.

She changed her appearance, from a monster to a beautiful woman, and walked up to Christopher. A cold smile played on her red lips, as her eyes, now the color blue, raked the child from top bottom. She narrowed her eyes and looked again at him, he seems taller and heftier than yesterday when he came here.

He is growing at a fast pace. He looks like a ten year old, but he is barely two months old! That can only mean that his powers are tripling, Isobel thought wildly.

Christopher heard her thoughts in his mind. That gave him the advantage over her. He will stay still and find out everything she thinks to do to him and his parents. He knew he had power, but he is still training himself how to use it.

Ealier this morning, Christopher heard his mothers cries and felt his fathers grief. He discovered today that he has the ability to know and feel whatever his parents are thinking and feeling. His eyes sparkled with joy. He thought to send them a message with his thoughts.

Isobel noticed the change in Christopher and watched him like a hawk. it would not be smart to let her guard down, she thought.

Christopher closed his eyes and concentrated on his parents, and how much he loves and adores them. His mind focused on passing the message to them that he is alright, so they will not worry.

AUTHORS NOTE: Please vote and comment and thank you kindly.xoxoxoxoxo