A Lunatic on the Loose!

"I am not here to hurt you lass." he said in a husky voice.

"Then what do you want of me? " I asked him, as I tried to push him away from me.

His eyes sparkled with lust as he said hoarsely, "You asked me to kiss you and I did!"

He was right, I did ask him to kiss me, I thought, and I pulled away from him and turned around, ashamed at the way I behaved with a total stranger.

"Who are you and what were you doing inside the crystal?" I asked him, still not believing that this was real. How can a man live inside a crystal?

"I was cursed inside that crystal for over eight hundred years!" he said, as if his words were something an average person would say.

This all sounded so ridiculous, I threw my head back and laughed out loud, someone was playing a joke on me!

The warrior looked amused, and sat quietly until I stopped laughing before he asked, "Is there somewhere we can go to hide, because he will come back soon and he carries a gun."

Oh this joke was getting better and better at each passing moment.

"Why would he or anyone want to kill us?" I asked, and I could not wait to hear what his stupid answer was going to be.

"Because he is my son, and he wants me dead!" he told me. Well, I thought to myself, you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.

I rolled my eyes and said, "How could he be your son? he looks the same age as you!"

Another stupid question, and I will probably get another stupid answer.

"Because we are Both Druids, and Druids are imortal. We stop aging at the age of thirty two." he said, with a serious tone.

He is crazy, I thought wildly. I looked around for a way to escape him, as fear gripped me. Maybe he escaped from the mental institution, maybe Im having a mental breakdown. Maybe I should start running as fast as my feet could take me out of here, I thought.

And at that moment we both heard footsteps comming our way and the warrior reached out and grabbed me, and I started kicking and screaming for help.

"Quiet!" he hissed, "If we are caught, you are as good as dead, he will kill you!"

"Yeah I forgot, you are imortal and therefore you get to live!" I sneered at the lunatic, and kicked him really hard in his groin, and escaped from him as I dashed for the door.

AUTHORS NOTE: thank you kindly for your votes and comments!!! xoxoxoxoxo