Take away my pain.

She was angry. Very angry!

This might be the right time to start praying! The voice said.

He was right. I bent my head in prayer.

Not two seconds later I heard something crash on the wall and shatter. I lifted my head and saw the glass vase scattered in a thousand peices across the stone floor.

You better hurry up and pray some more, she is angrier than I thought! the voice said.

I sighed and slowly lifted myself up. Elizabeth was standing with her back turned to me by the tall window. I walked up behind her and felt the need to hold her in my arms, but I was afraid she might reject me.

"Elizabeth, I know I hurt you, that was not my intention. I did what I did because I love you. I know you do not understand what I am telling you, but in time, may hap you will understand." I told her, already knowing that she will not forgive me anytime soon.

So I did the only thing left for me to do, to prove to her how much I love her. I left the room and went to my old chamber and retreived the magic sword. When I returned, Elizabeth stood facing me. There were many tears in her eyes, and I was responsible for her pain!

"Elizabeth, you know that Druids are immortals. We live forever, but there is one way, and only one way that a Druid can die." I lifted the magic sword and the precious stones on the handle sparkled, "Take this sword Elizabeth." I told her and I placed it in her hand. "This sword, if peirced through a Druids heart like this," I told her and my fingers took the point of the sword and placed it on my heart. "it can kill him instantly. Do it Elizabeth, kill me now, end my torture." I told her, and my tears glided down my cheeks as I stood before her waiting for my punishment.

My wife's hand trembled as she held the jeweled sword. I felt it slightly pinch my skin as she applied a hint of pressure and I tensed, but I did not move. The point made its way deeper into my skin and drew a few drops of blood. I held my breath as the sword pushed even deeper into my skin.

AUTHORS NOTE: she is debating if she should kill him for his betrayal! vote and comment and remember, I love you all!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo