Alexanders thoughts, and Pain

With trembling hands, I locked the iron door to the dungeon. I took one more peek inside the cell, and my heart ripped in two with pain. She was still unconscious laying naked and helpless on the dirty ground. Enough! She is a witch! And not just any witch, she is the dark witch, the one that will destroy the human race, for it is written. The witch will come in disguise as a beautiful woman, she will have the power to tame a mans body sexually to get what she wants and she will bear the mark of the half moon on her arse! All this is written in the book, "Secrets of the Universe" This book among other important things have been passed down from generation to generation in my family, and now my brothers and I are the sole guardians of these artifacts.

I pushed past the two huge guards I have posted outside the cell, and walked away full of rage and despair. Reaching the main level of my castle, I opened the wooden door and turned around and locked it. I will not risk the witch getting out. She will use her magic and her body to try and convince the two guards to let her out, but I put my most trusted men to guard her.

On my way to my private library room, I pushed and shoved everyone out of my way. I was in no mood for small talk. This behavior is new to me. Its all her fault!

"Get out of my fucken way!" I growled to two females carrying the huge laundry basket full of dirty linens, as they hurriedly scrambled out of my way.

Closing the giant wooden doors to the library, I walked over to the wooden table and sat down in a chair next to it, and breathless tried to gather my wits. Running my hand through my hair, Images of her formed in my mind. Black eye brows that arched over her black eyes that were pools of darkness, her dainty nose, her plump lips, and an angel face that was framed with long thick and slightly wavy black hair. I sighed as my thoughts continued to travel down her slender neck, and even lower to her firm, round breast, and I imagined my tongue softly caressing her pink nipples.

My dick immediately hardened.

I tried to stop myself of these thoughts but could not. Her beauty was unnatural and breathtaking. I closed my eyes and I grabbed my dick and started to stroke it gently at first,

My mind traveled down her slender waist to her curvey hips, her shapely legs wrapped around my waist as I positioned myself to enter her, and I plunged into her with such force that my body started to shake fiercely and I came so fast that my body shuddered wildly out of control. I moaned out loud and released my aching emotions that tortured me throughout the day.

Grabbing a cloth that was on the chair next to mine, I cleaned myself up and realized that I havent had the need to masterbate in years. Yet here I was, touching myself. I let out a growl and jumped up on my two feet and paced the room. She has cast a spell on me! I am going to get all the information I need from her and then I will kill her with my bare hands!

My thoughts were all over the place and I did not even think of one very important fact. I am a druid, I can only mate with my soulmate. Then why would my dick react to the witch? Tis not possible, I thought wildly.

AUTHORS NOTE: You have all been so kind and voted. Thank you kindly. Please vote and vote and vote and I will continue to update as quick as I can. tonight I will update again. thank you so much for supporting me. Please take the time to vote again. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo