The chosen ones

I wanted to throw myself at him, and tell him that I still loved him, but my pride would not let me. Instead I asked, "Exactly how much time is left before the walls crash, and how can you and I stop that from happening?"

"Mary has seen the visions of the apocalypse, but she is not sure of the exact date, But she does say that it will be on or about the eclipse of the sun and the moon, and that day is almost here Elizabeth, the cycle is every 6,585.3 days or a little over 18 years, and that will be in approximately 24 days from now!" he said in a serious tone. "We must move quickly and destroy them before its too late!"

"And how will you and I accomplish that?" I asked, troubled by all this information.

Alexander took a deep breath and explained, "Before you and I were born in soul form, the Emerald tablets were written. In them it states that the twentyfifth decedant of each of our families are the chosen ones who will save the world, and that my love, is you and I. We are the chosen ones. Our fates were sealed even before we were born as souls. Your father knew that and that is why he promised your hand in marraige to my brother. James thought that he could trick fate and he could save you from being put in a position to fight the enemeis one day, but he was wrong! You cannot cheat fate! Even we tried too, when we said our vows in Soul form, and look how that turned out.

"You still haven't told me how we are expected to slay the dark ones. What powers do we have that we can destroy dark forces?" I asked curiously.

""Elizabeth, when we said our vows, powers were infused into our bodies, powers so strong that the dark ones fear us. The more our love strengthens, the more powerful we become! You have no idea the power and magic that you carry." he said, eyes deepening into my soul and peircing my heart.

"How come I dont feel this power you say I carry inside me?" I asked.

Alexander pulled his body up with ease and walked with his bare feet away from me. I could tell something was bothering him, and I pulled myself up and ran after him.

"Show me this strength you say I have." I told him.

"I will if you want me to, but the powers that we have are only allowed to be used for one purpose only, to save the world. Every time the powers and magic are used for other reasons, the veil thins and the dark ones can gain access to our dimension quicker and easier. But I know you wont believe me until you see it with your own eyes, come." he said, and he motioned for me to follow him.

We walked close to the ocean water and he turned to me and said, "Put your hands up in the air, fingers pointed east, and repeat after me."

And I did as he said and lifted my hands.

"XOP MA TU, XOP MA TA, MUN TI DA MUN TI DA!" he said loud and clear, and I repeated those words, and I could not believe my eyes, the ocean waves froze in mid air, and when I dropped my hands a few seconds later, the waves dropped.

I was speechless!

AUTHORS NOTE: one more for my beautiful fans enjoy. I really want them to make love on the beach but I am afraid you will all yell at me, Do I have the green light for them to make love and then realize their mistake or should they stay apart and not touch again?

dont forget to vote and comment! thanks xoxoxoxoxoxo