There is magic all around us

I was debating if I should use magic to control Isobel, but if I do, it would be dark magic. Whenever I use magic for my own selfish reasons, unless it is for the good of the human race, it turns dark, and whenever dark magic is used, the veil thins, and I do not want to be responsible for the wall to come down. That is the main reason why I did not save Elizabeth from the whipping.

Looking at Isobel, I realized how much I despise her. And to think I almost betrayed Elizabeth for this bitch! What was I thinking?

My lips curved into a cold smile. I pulled a strand of hair away from her face and carressed her cheek. Stepping closer to her warm body, I wrapped my arm around her and brought her up against my chest. I could feel her heart pounding, as she wrapped her arms around me. I brought my mouth down on hers and tasted her poison on my lips.

She thinks I gave in to her. That is a good thing. At least it will buy me time to think of a plan to destroy her before she hurts Elizabeth again.

"I am glad you reconsidered ALexander." she whispered, "I will send for my things tomorrow morning and then we can announce our engagement. For it is my wish that we marry soon." she said sweetly, looking up at me and daring me to deny her.

Her mind is twisted! Im going to kill her one day!

"Make yourself comfortable Isobel, I am going to go get us some wine and cheese, I shall be right back." I told her, and kissed her poisonous lips again, before I opened the door and ran as fast as my feet could carry me away from her.

I crashed open the door to Mary's chamber and starlted her, causing the glass in her hand to drop and crash on the floor, scattering peices of glass across the stone floor.

"Its about time you came to me! Are you out of your mind!" she yelled at me.

"Did you see everything?" I asked, secretly hoping her vision did not show every detail of my encounter with Isobel.

"Yes Alexander! I saw everything! How dare you stoop so low and crave that bitch! You almost ruined everything!" she said, narrowing her eyes and putting her hands on her hips.

"You have lost Elizabeth, the walls are about to come down, and instead of taking care of your responsibilities, you almost slept with Isobel!" she screamed. "Do you have any idea whats at stake here? The world as we know it will cease to exist! Without Elizabeth by your side, your powers are weak!" her words were brutal, but they were true.

"Find a way and get rid of her before she destroys any chance you might have left to win Elizabeth back! You must find a way to get Elizabeth alone, and explain to her everything. We need her help! The both of you are in grave danger!" she cried.

"I thought we had a little more time on our hands, is there something you are not telling me?" I asked with a threatening look, "what else happened that you are not telling me?"

Mary blinked, and took a deep breath, "There is something I withheld from telling you because I do not want you get upset and overreact before the time is right."

I grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her gently, "Tell me what you are hiding, now" I growled.

'Well, when I saw my vision, the dark ones were all around you and Isobel. I heard them say that the time is almost here." she said, with trembling lips.

"That cant be! I would have seen or heard them!" I told her.

"Your gifts are growing weaker and weaker, even as we speak, Alexander! Soon you will lose your powers if you do not do something quick." she said anxiously.

"What do you suggest I do first?" I barked, angry now that all the worlds responsibilities have fallen onto my lap all at the same time.

"You must make things right with Elizabeth as fast as you can! There is no time to waste!" she pleaded.

I sat on Mary's bed and ran my fingers through my hair, "And how do you propose I do that? Do I waltz in my brothers room and drag Elizabeth out of there, because she won't come willingly." I said, as jealousy twisted inside me, knowing that my brother has her with him and I do not!

"I think these are desperate times Alexander, use your magic and get her out of there, take her somewhere safe and tell her everything! Create a new portal and hide her there while you explain things to her, make her understand how crucial it is that she connects with you. Apoligize to her, and pour your heart out, tell her how much you love her. make love to her, do whatever you need to do to connect with her, before it is too late!" she said desperately.

And Mary did it again! She was a master at reminding me how mighty and powerful I am. I kissed her cheek and ran out of her room quickly, heading straight for my brothers room.

The door was locked and I had to kick it open. I found Elizabeth all alone, standing by the window. She whirled around and faced me, and instantly, I felt her love for me infuse inside my heart and electrify me. She stood before me helpless and in tears. I swooped her up and threw her over my shoulders and ran out the door, heading to the end of the hallway.

I raised my hands and said the magic words and a portal was created and I quickly entered it just in time, because I saw my brother and James heading our direction yelling profanity words. I quickly closed the portal, and walked a few feet away, before I placed Elizabeth down on the warm sand.

AUTHORS NOTE: should Elizabeth reject him or should she give in to his charms and listen to everything he tells her? write your comments and help me decide, please take a moment to vote and as always, I love you all, and thank you thank you thank you for your support!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo