My heart pulls in your direction.

The soft breeze caressed my face, as I closed my eyes and waited for the pull. Someone walked by me and catwhistled, I heard a female voice say to another, "Did you see the muscles on him." At another time and place, I would have been flattered, but now my concentration was soley for Elizabeth and nothing more.

Why dont you try throwing a little magic in the air, my guardian said. I think it is the first time he spoke without being sarcastic. I sighed, not wanting to use magic, because it was dangerous to do so since we were so close to the walls coming down.

I waited patiently another half hour concentrating hard on the love I feel for my soulmate, and bam! I felt it, the tug pulled hard and fast toward the east side of the street. I looked in that direction and did not see her. My heart tugged and pulled and beated thunderously, and I knew she was near. I jumped off the bench and walked toward the pull. I missed her so much!

As I walked toward the east side of the city, my heart pulled even harder, and I looked straight ahead and saw her. Brendan had wrapped his arm around her and she was smiling. Elizabeth looked happy. She was beautiful in her polka dotted, strapless, mini sundress, the soft breeze blew her hair gently away from her face, and the street lamp shined on her face and she was glowing.

Tears welled up in my eyes, I have missed her very much. Jealousy ripped through my heart as she cuddled closer to my brother and as she slowly turned her body sideways to say something to Brendan, my heart stopped beating. She looked one hundred percent pregnant, or were my eyes decieving me? My knees grew weak and I leaned against the glass window of an ice cream shop for support.

"You all right buddy?" a man from behind me said.

I could not talk, I was left speechless. My breathing was hoarse and sweat formed on my temple.

Get a hold of yourself man! there walking right behind you! My guardian said.

I froze. I could see their image on the glass as they walked behind me.

"Brendan, put your hand right here and feel the baby kick." she told him lovingly, taking his hand and placing it on her huge stomach.

"Our little warrior is awake." brendan said in a happy tone.

And pain speared through my heart as jealousy made its way through my gut and twisted it.

AUTHORS NOTE: love love love the next chapters coming up!!! please vote and comment and know that I appreciate all of my beautiful fans! thanks for supporting me!!! xoxoxoxoxo