A tooth for a tooth!

Kheelan was crazy out of his mind with rage. Having his wife in a cage isn't punishment enough, the Seelie King thought as he watched the child sleep. Why is the Druids child sleeping in his wife's bed?

Quietly exiting his wife's room, the King set out to punish Alexander. Making himself invisible, he entered the Druid's room and watched as Alexander finished making love to his wife. He could feel the impressions in this room. It was filled with true love, out of this world love! He wanted that with his wife, but she lusted after this man!

Somehow he sensed that Alexander was coerced to sleep with his wife. This love that he feels from the two of them in this room can only mean that his wife played some kind of trick to get the Druid in her bed. Anger got the best of him and he raised his arms and said the magic words and Alexander ended up with the same fate as Tatiana. Trapped naked in the cube crystal cage, that was suspended in the air, Alexander looked surprised and scared as he beat the crystal walls with his fist.

No one could hear him of course, and the cage was invisible to the human eye. Kheelan sighed and turned and looked at Elizabeth. She was a rare beauty to behold. Dozing off into blissful sleep.

The Fairy reached out and caressed her silky bronzed thigh. Desire surged through him as he did so. Alexander pounded harder on the crystal walls of the cage. Mad as a dog he yelled and roared and pounded, but all went on deaf ears as Kheelan leaned over and kissed sleeping beauties firm arse with his warm lips.

Alexander and Tatiana had no choice but to witness him take liberties with Elizabeths body. Let them learn a lesson, let them know how painful it can be to know that your spouse made love to another! Let them watch how it feels to die little by little inside as he had when he had spied on his wife while she mated with the Druid.

Oh yes, he saw the whole thing from beginning to end and it tore him to pieces. He stayed away and allowed them to finish what they had started, while he planned his sweet revenge. it was his turn to allow himself the pleasure of sleeping with this beautiful Druidess while they watched him.

He threw magic over Elizabeth and placed her in deep sleep. and he turned her over on her back and kissed her lips. He threw his powerful muscled warrior body over Elizabeths sleepy form, and his tongue sucked and licked around the nipple of her firm round breast, and his erection that was almost as huge as ALexanders throbbed painfully.

Alexander dropped to the floor of the cage and cried gut wretching sobs as he witnessed first hand his wife in bed with the Fairy. He howled out loud painfully like an animal and pounded on the crystal walls until his fingers bled.

Kheelan could hear the pounding on both walls of the crystal cages, but ignored it and continued his way down to candyland. Knowing that they were watching made him aching even more to climax inside Elizabeth. But as he reached her private domain, and was about to glide his tongue deep inside her, Elizabeth awoke from the spell and screamed with all her might when she realized that this was not her husband. She tried to pull away, but Kheelan's arms reached out and grabbed her, and she was trapped. How did she wake up, he wondered, just before she raised her leg and kicked him on his face with a leg that was made of iron steel.

Alexander watched with alarm as his wife jumped up on the bed, stood in a warriors position, and banged her fist on the King's head knocking him out.

AUTHORS NOTE: I hope you all like where the story is headed. vote and comment and I will love you all forever!!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxo