Epilogue

ERZA

Two weeks passed ever since that battle ended. Lots of changes especially when three new students transferred to my class. It was Zeref, Zera and Mavis. Most of us were shocked seeing them enrolling here in the same class. Natsu sighed explaining the whole situation including the hunters were eager to release Zeref for good but only under one condition that he has to be keep watched under Natsu. Well, I was happy for Natsu, able to reunite with his brother and as for Mavis and Zera...well they managed to blend in with the environment and the people around. They somehow managed to rent a place at Fairy Hills Apartment and some jobs at the bar nearby. As for me, I was elected to be the vice president and as for the president...gosh I can't believe the whole class picked Jellal to be one. Though I have been wondering how did he managed to get in school, knowing that he had used his powers. I'll just leave it be...after all I'm happy that he decides to be here with us.

Enough about the subject, one thing that's tiring now, is this final drama competition held in Crocus. Our academy has been selected to represent whole of Magnolia vs with Sabertooth Academy, top academy for their performing arts all over Fiore. Mira was usually excited for this event and we have been staying back till late, practicing our lines and actions till the day finally comes.

Oh I forgot to mention, Wendy, my little sister was shock at first finding out about mom. I couldn't help but comfort her for almost a few days, she was crying bitterly until she decided to stay strong and support me continuously. Plus, she even got closer with Jellal now, calling him big brother non-stop and even cuddle next to him whenever we go out for movies or at home.

"Hey Erza, you're ready?" said Lucy as she came in the room and wore the tiara on her head. "Yes I'm ready for sure!" I said feeling all pumped up. I was given the role as Prince again and Lucy too as the Princess. Natsu and Gray were the knights protecting the princess, Cana as the witch, Juvia and Meredy as the fairies from the Fairy Tail Kingdom seeking to help the princess and her knights. Bisca Mulan as the hunter for the Evil Queen. Gajeel, Romeo, Jet and Droy as the knights of the Evil Queen.

I was really curious of the person who is playing as the Evil Queen, when I ask Mira, she wouldn't tell anything as she kept it a secret. I asked Jellal whether he was involved in it this time and he just shook his head. "Dramas are not my kind of forte, Erza. Anyways, I'll be watching you from the stage, so do your best." That was what he said. To be honest, I was really nervous when he said that but who cares, I'm eager to finish this drama in one good swoop. "Alright the Prince and Princess your scene is next. We're almost to the climax part." said Mira as the other helpers Levy and Lisanna opened the curtains.

Lucy and I walked onto the stage and started playing our roles. I looked over seeing a huge crowd and the judges at the front. I guess Jellal must be somewhere there. "Oh Princess Anneliese, whatever are you doing here in this place?" I started my lines.

"Oh Prince Frederick! I didn't realize that you were here, but I'm on my way in defeating the Evil Queen."

"You, just you alone?"

The princess sighed and shook her head, "No, my knights are here with me. They went to look for some food. Oh and I have made friends with the fairies." The Prince raised his eyebrow. "Fairies? From I know, fairies don't really exists in the world? You must be imagining Princess."

"I'm really telling the truth, why don't you show the prince by yourselves, Juvia, Meredy?" At once Juvia and Meredy immediately appear on stage as they appeared out of the smoke that Mira specially prepared for the performance. "Now do you believe me Prince Frederick?" said Princess Anneliese as the prince sighed and gave up finally. "Yeah yeah I believe you."