Gray VS Juvia

GRAY

I avoided all her attacks with my speed, luckily I'm in this form if not I won't know how to deal with her. I landed on the ground swiftly as she used her wave over to my direction. "Feel the rage of my boiling water!" I leaped up and froze it quickly and attacked back with my Ice make Geyser. "Water Claw!"

"Argh!!!!!" I raged all out gripping her as I froze her entirely before using her water attacks. Suddenly I felt something soft, "So soft....and squishy..." I fondled a bit more till I heard some soft moans. I turned around seeing her cheeks redden along with my hand groping over her breast. I gasped releasing my hand as the ice begin to shackle into crystalline pieces. "SORRY!"

She gasped looking at me and covered her chest, "Its fine."

JUVIA

Oh my what is this feeling....he touched me but I didn't feel anything but comfortable? Why is my face blushing hard, is this what they call L.O.V.E? "Okay, I'm just going to leave, sorry about that just now." He released me from the ice prison and he even freezes my water attacks. Could it be that we are destined to be together?

"Hey, you there?" I snapped out of my thoughts and used my water nebula against him. He winced feeling my boiling hot water against his body. He took off his shirt leaving me shocked in awe at the back. He's so hot when he takes off his clothes. He must be feeling the pain from the heat. "What was the reason you came here in the first place?"

'Its because to save my dear friend. She's the one that saved me from before so its my turn to do the same." he replied. "And the friend you speak is Erza Scarlet right?" He nodded. "I would give my life to protect everything, the people that I cared." He would give his life...give his life to the ones that he cherishes. Maybe if I could reason with him, he might change his mind. I should try to explain things first. "Well, to be honest, our mission here is to capture her in return of capturing Jellal Fernandes." He frowned, "What?" I grinned, "Jellal is a vampire and its our duty to capture him preventing from any chaos in the future. If we let this matter free, who knows what would happen to all of us, including you but since you drank his blood turning into a werewolf, I thought of capturing you too but I changed my mind. I'm giving you a choice to choose whether you want to work with us or not." He snickered making his way towards me, "Listen lady, I'm not going to let you capture him or her. And I'll do whatever it takes to prevent this from happening."

"Then that makes you my enemy, I thought I could reason with you but you have already made your choice." I said as I unleashed my next attack. "Water jigsaw!"

"Ice devil zero long sword!"

GRAY

I made a slight cut towards her preventing from hurting her more. The moment she lost her balance I quickly gripped both her hands tightly at the back preventing her from moving. "Let go of me Gray!"

"You don't seem to be the Juvia that I know." She stopped and looked back at me. "What?" I sighed, "Look I don't know much about you but I do always see you so close with Erza. You two seem to be good friends, but what made you to do this...all of this huh?" She flinched, "I'm doing this for my guild! The guild who accepted me more than the society! They called me the gloomy Juvia even in school people don't see the way I am. That's why I decided to be a different person, controlling my powers, making sure they see who I am. My guild see that in me and they welcomed me with open arms." she forcefully let go of her hands and trapped me in this huge bubble.

"That's enough talking and now you're going to die as I reduce the level of oxygen in it." Yeah I could really feel my body cells screaming out of me. I just stared at her and smile, "I can understand how you feel...being rejected." She stopped as I broke free from the bubble after freezing it completely. "But why?"