Zeref

JELLAL

"Zeref has been captured long time ago." That's insane...all the information I got so far was all put to waste. "What's the matter? Feeling down already? Hate to break it to ya but Zeref is placed in the deepest water cell, few floors underground. I can show it to you." I thought for a moment before giving my answer. "Fine, I shall see it in my eyes."

ERZA

"We're almost there." said Meredy as I followed her from behind. I hope the others are doing fine. Then something came blasting from the top as someone landed swiftly in front of us. "My why are you two are such in a hurry?" I gasped recognizing her voice. "Evergreen?" She laughed while taking off her fan, "Well isn't it the famous student Erza Scarlet."

"What are you doing here Evergreen?" She gave a frown look, "You're not allowed to speak my name. I still haven't forgotten what you lied and even your precious boyfriend. Since you are here, I shall kill your friend then I shall have you too."

"Go on Erza, I can handle this." said Meredy. "But I can't just leave you here." I said as she snapped back, "Just go!"

"Are you girls going to waste any of my time? Fairy Machine gun!"

TIMESKIP

JELLAL

I slowly walked behind Laxus till we both reached to a certain room. "Get in." said LAxus as he opened the door which lead to an elevator. Both of us took the elevator till it reached towards the ground floor. "That's pretty deep." I muttered to myself as he chuckled at the side. "Indeed, we bound him up in the water cell for hundreds of years and even handcuffed him with anti magic chains. Plus, he's in coma ever since the hunters captured him." I remembered Natsu mentioned about wanting to see his brother but they didn't tell him anything. "Why haven't you told to Natsu about his brother?" I asked and Laxus started to laugh. "If he knew, he would have destroyed the whole place, after all we can't let out main subject to leave. We are doing whatever we can to keep him here." We walked till we reached to our destination. My eyes widened seeing Zeref was placed in a huge water cell. "This is it, since you have seen him, we could resume our fight."

I turned around, "I'm not interested in anything else except defeating Zeref." I said and he laughed, "Not this again, you do know he will never wake up. You won't have the chance Jellal." He started attacking with his lightning as I avoided the attack. "Lightning Dragon Roar!"

"Dark Flames!" Both our attacks collided with each creating a huge sphere till it burst pushing the both of us back. "I'm not done yet!" yelled Laxus as he raced against me pulling out his fists. "Meteor!" I dashed and he followed from behind almost picking up my pace. Damn he's fast for a hunter. "Dark Abyss!" I quickly summoned my spell and his too. Both of our magic powers were increasing bit by bit until we heard a sudden crack from the cell as water gushed out splashing all of us over.

I looked up seeing Zeref walking himself out of the cell, gazing around his surroundings. "Where...am...I?" I slowly stood up, "Hunter's department." He turned looking at me, "Hunter? Who am I...what am I doing here?" Out of the blue Laxus started laughing hard. "You're the Zeref, strongest pureblood of all time, destroying thousand of lives, innocent people and even your own kind, don't tell me that you have forgotten have you?" He clutched onto his forehead, "I did that? It couldn't be, I don't even know who am I?"

"Shut your crap!" Laxus leaped up in the air wanting to get a hit against Zeref. "Stay back Laxus, it's dangerous!"

"I didn't do that...I DIDN'T DO THAT!!!!!" His sudden black aura burst forth from within and nearly destroyed everything on path. His magic is even stronger than before. "I'm sorry." That was the last I heard Zeref said before drifting into the darkness.

GRAY

"What a weak attack you pulled werewolf...feeling tired already." said Freed. He's right about it, my magic will be soon finished and I can't stay in this form any longer. "Water Nebula!" I turned around seeing Juvia standing in front of me. "What are you doing? You're supposed to rest!"

"I'll be fine! You did say that you would be my friend so I want to be a friend to you too! I'll protect you no matter what!" Freed sneered, "Is that the best you could do to defeat me Juvia?" She grinned back, "I will stop you."

"Juvia!"

"Very well Dark Amateur Darkness!!!!" I quickly dashed up using every last of my strength blocking that attack. "Ice Make Geyser!" I froze almost everything in the room. Freed jumped up, "I'll never lose!!!!"

"Ice Make Seven Slice Dance!" I finished him off with the final bow. "You're alright Juvia?" I asked walking towards her as she nodded, "I'm fine." I stretched out my hand, "Let's get out of here, I'll talk to Jellal and others later."

"Thank you."

JELLAL

"Jellal!"

"Hey Jellal! Snap out of it!"

I groaned opening my eyes seeing Gray and Juvia. I shot up, "How long was I out?" I asked. "Not sure but we found you not long ago. We just got here." I clutched onto my head still feeling dizzy after the last attack from Zeref. "I'll have to get to Zeref." I said to myself while standing up. "Zeref? You mean?"

"Yes, he's has escaped and now things will go much more worse if he's lurking around." said Juvia. "We'll have to find the others quickly, he's too powerful to beat!" I said.

"Right."

NATSU

"Dragon Slayer's Secret Art Fire Explosive Flame Edge!!!" I raged out unleashing all my magic energy into one big shot defeating Gajeel as he fall off crashing down few floors. "Yeah!!!!!" I yelled all out till I caught glimpse of my brother. My eyes widened seeing him again. "Ze...Zeref...Brother?" He stopped looking at me, "Who are you?" I gasped running to him, "Its me your younger brother, Natsu. Don't you recognize me? Brother!"

"Get out of my way..." I felt a sudden tense coming from him. "Brother...you wouldn't..."

"Natsu lookout!" I turned around seeing Jellal gripping me just in time before Zeref unleashed his attack. "He's gone...Brother!" I yelled trying to get to him but Jellal stopped me. "No Natsu, don't! He's not himself."

"What...I'll have to get to him, to stop all of this."

"Just listen to me, he's too dangerous! You'll get yourself killed if you go near him!" He gripped me tighter. "Tcht...damn it!"

"We'll have to find Meredy and Erza." said Gray and Jellal nodded. "Come on Natsu." I'll definitely come to you someday, brother, I'll bring you back...I promise.