How Does It Feel?

ERZA

Hhhmmm...I woke up seeing myself in a dark room. I sat up and found my hands and legs were tied against the bed and even my neck too. "What is this collar doing around my neck?" Then I heard someone snicker at the back. I turned around seeing Jellal leaning against the wall with a grin on his face. I gave a pouted look, "Jellal explain the situation, why am I here and why am I chained up?" He walked closer licking his lips and sat close to me playing with my bangs. "Jellal?" He started snickering, "I'm not Jellal in the first place Erza."

My eyes wide shot, "What?!?" He lifted my chin, "I'm Jellal's long lost brother, more like his twin actually, Siegrain." I gasped, "Jellal has a twin brother? You look exactly like him." He laughed standing up and lifted his hoodie, "I guess Jellal has never told you about me. That's how he is ever since that day."

"That day?" He smiled, "Nevermind about that." He lifted my hair bangs sniffing it. "You do have a nice scent Erza and your blood was pretty tasty." I winced when he sank his fangs in my shoulder. "Please stop, it hurts Siegrain." He placed a finger at my lips, "Sssshhhh, be quiet I'm trying to get my fill here." He bit down at my collarbone and I closed my eyes tightly enduring the pain. The way he bites is even more painful than Jellal's.

"Siegrain..." He let go licking the remaining blood and some on his fingers. "It seems he has made you to become his servant. You are barely living as a human." He went down my neck and gave another bite leaving me groaning at the back. "Aaahhh, I'm feeling dizzy already Siegrain please." He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. After that he slowly went down towards my thigh, lifting my skirt up a bit. I gasped, "Siegrain..." He chuckled, "Just hold still Erza while I give you some loving. Okay?" He bit down hard my thighs sucking away my blood. 

Then I heard a loud explosion nearby. Siegrain let go and sighed, "Looks like he came after all. I knew he would be able to find this place. I can tell he must be mad about me kidnapping you here." I struggled breaking free from the chains, "Release me Siegrain."

"No that can't do, not until I achieved my goal." My eyes widened when he whispered to me something. "No don't it! He's your own flesh and blood." He walked towards the door, "I had no other choice, that's the only way I can to accomplish my goal. If he overuse his powers who knows what might happen to him. Hhhmmmhhhmmm..."

"Wait!" He closed the door before I had the chance to say something. I can't let this happen now, I don't want Jellal to die. "Aaaahhh this sucks! How am I going to break free from these chains!!!!"

JELLAL

I walked through the front gates destroying everything on my path till I came face to face with my idiotic brother. "Nice to see you here brother."

"Where's Erza?" I gave a dead glare at him standing in the middle of the hall room. "Why should I tell you?"

"Enough playing games."

"I can feel your anger burning right inside of you."

"Tcht..." He snapped his fingers as a few vampires came surrounding me. I snickered while unleashing my aura, "You really think these vampires can stop me?"

"I just want to see how powerful you are."

Get him fellas!" One of them said as they came howling over but I dodged it, attacking back. I made a cut at my arm letting my blood dripped to the ground. They all gave a grin, "That's right have that blood coming!" I knew low class vampires would want to drink blood from the purebloods' to get special powers. One of them came from behind gripping my arm. I quickly gave a high back kick and hit another one till they were knock out completely. I stopped the moment I smelled their blood. It's almost familiar...no way...that's...

All of the sudden, Siegrain came over all stabbing my heart from behind with his own hand. "Dam..." I coughed out blood as he pulled his hand out and gripped me tightly. He snickered whispering to my ear, "How does it feel Jellal...the pain coursing through your veins?" 

TO BE CONTINUED...