A Sudden Tense Feeling

ERZA

I woke up feeling myself all better. I stretched my arms up wide before realizing someone was in my room. I turned to my right, almost scream to see Jellal sleeping soundly on the couch at the side of my bed. I slowly crawled out of my bed and came over staring at his pretty face.

I traced through his bangs pushing them away from his eyes. I smiled softly admiring his beauty from within. He's sleeps almost like a baby, and his skin...is smooth to the touch. I brushed against his cheek, poking it gently. He soon opened his eyes and we both just stared each other for a few minutes. My cheeks flushed red, "I...uh...I..."

Then my hand got slipped from the cushion and I lost my balance. "Erza!" He got up from his place quick grabbing my hand but it was too late. We both fell to the ground and he was on top of me. Both our eyes were widened in shock. We gazed each other for a while without saying anything. His cheeks begin to turned red as well. He's so cute when he blushes...wait...why am I freezing all of the sudden. I looked down seeing my chest and half of my body was exposed. My face even went redder, feeling embarrassed.

"Erzy! Come on you're going to be...late?" Mira came bursting through my door and she stood there stun. It was silence for a while until both me and Jellal screamed. "Oh my!" Mira squealed. "What are you doing here Mira and don't you have manners of knocking the door first!?!" She just bashed chuckling away. "Looks like I'm interrupting something am I?"

Both me and Jellal yelled, "Shut up!" Then of all things my little sister Wendy came running in. "Big sis breakfast is rea...dy?" She stopped and turned pale white. "Its not what you think Wendy!!!!" I tried to explain the situation. "So this is what it feels like..." Both me and Jellal raised our eyebrows as Wendy snapped loudly, "When you are watching a love scene of your siblings flirting with each other right in front of you."

"Huh?!?"

Mira squealed putting on her glasses and took out a notebook from her bag and started writing on them. "Exactly Wendy! Oh my this will be one good scene for my next show performance. I'm so going to include the two of you doing it!" I snapped, "What?!? No way Mira!!!" She snickered evilly as she went closer to Jellal and gave a smirk at him, "I was right about choosing you to play as my Evil Queen. I could sense some dark side of yours waiting for the right time to crawl out of your innocent face. Plus, the audience around will feel envy of your real beauty here especially when you'll be given a role which is sexy."

Jellal gulped, "Well, that's not..."

I gasped, "What?!?" Wendy laughed, "Don't you worry Erza..." I looked at her as she gave a smile and thumbs up, "I'll support this relationship between you and Jellal. Of course, I'll keep this as a secret from mom!" I snapped back, "What?!? Great now my little sister just witnessed the scene."

"Uhm Erza?"

"What?!?"

Mira pointed at me, "Shouldn't you just cover yourself? Don't tell me you want to expose more longer?" I looked down covering both my chest and screamed, "Get out all of you!!!!!"

TIMESKIP

After having an awkward breakfast we were walking down the streets, making our way to academy. It was a silent walk and I am still feeling embarrassed. Jellal already seen me halfway naked. Oh gosh...why do I have to be wrapped in a towel. Wait...why was I wearing a towel in the first place. Clearly I was wearing my night gown, went downstairs to take a drink and the next thing I couldn't remember anything.

"Someone's feeling nervous." I snapped out of my thoughts and replied back to Mira. "Oh come on now Mira. Just be quiet for a sec." At the same time both me and Jellal's eyes met but we quickly turned away few seconds after that. Both of us were blushing hard. "Great, now I can't even look at his face straight."