Ultear Milkovich

JELLAL

"So you finally turn up...Ultear..." She sat up licking away the blood from the lips. "Your blood seems satisfying than before." I stood up slowly walking towards my seat. "Anyway why are you here?" She came over sitting on the table. "You do know why I'm here."

"Jellal what happened!?! Oh Ultear?" Meredy popped up from behind. "Nice to see you Meredy, so tell me Jellal you do know that in two days' time our engagement will be held on and this time don't wander off like the last time you did." I sighed heavily, "I thought the engagement was cancelled."

"It wasn't cancelled. Plus, the other council members would like to have an audience with you, knowing that you are the Prince Pureblood."

"I can't, not now."

"You have to, if you resist, I'll force my way through. I'm done waiting for years so please reconsider about this. The council would be honoured if you come because they have something to discuss. So think about it. I'll be back sooner before you know it." She left into the shadows. I sighed laying back against the chair. "So what do we do Jellal?" asked Meredy. "I don't know..."

"Just reconsider like what Ultear said."

"I will."

ERZA

Finally the show has come to an end. Everyone clapped and cheered the moment we all took our final bows before the curtains closed. "Now we will decide on the votes, so vote which team is your favourite and the judge, Mr. Ichiya would announce the final results! So stay tuned!"

"Well played Mira, your show was pretty interesting especially the scene where the Evil queen showed up. So, where is that cast anyway, she didn't turn up for the final bow just now." Said Jenny till I realized that Jellal wasn't there. Could it be he still changing in the room? "Hhhmm, hahaha, well yes that was my trump card, the evil queen of course but I can say that your play wasn't bad either so it's all up to the audience. I'm sure that this time we'll win." Jenny let out a smirk and walked away, "We'll see about that."

I walked towards the changing room where Jellal was. "Hey Jellal what were you doing here so long? Why didn't you..." He pinned me over to the wall all of the sudden as he turn off the lights. He slowly unbuttoned my collar and gripped both my hands tightly. "Jellal what are you..."

"Sssshhh...I'm trying to have my thirst quench." I noticed that his eyes were glowing red the moment he pinned me. I immediately felt a sharp pain at my neck and endured for a while until he let go of me. "Sorry, I did it without your permission." He said hiding his eyes under the bangs. I sighed, "No I understand, you haven't been drinking blood for the past few days. It's my job as a servant anyway, I'm your food right." He blushed turning his face away, "Yeah you're right."I took his hand, "Come on, we've got to hear the final results."

"Wait Erza...I..." I turned around, "So what everyone deserve to know who acted as the evil queen. They would be surprised soon enough. Now let's go!" I dragged him out of the room to get to the stage before they release the results.

ULTEAR

"So this is Jellal's servant huh, more like his precious little pet, Erza Scarlet." I muttered to myself as Meredy appeared behind. "Why are you here?"

"I just thought of telling you that you should understand Jellal's part too. You do know he has to bare on his shoulders to defeat Zeref, don't you?" I nodded, "Yes I do know."

"Then why not shif..."

"Shift the dates of our engagement to another time? No way, my mother has already made plans and she even invited the council members. He has to attend, there is no choice of the matter." I said and walked away from her. If he doesn't want to, then I would have to use force.

ERZA

"Alright I have the results in this envelope right here! Mr.Ichiya would you please come on stage to announce the results?" The crowd cheered the moment Ichiya stood up from his seat. He did few poses which almost giving me the creeps and Jellal too. "Man! What an intoxicating perfume Miss Scarlet aaahhhhh!" I gasped when he came over beside me sniffing. Jellal quickly pulled me away. "She's mine." He said as his eyes widened. "Oh my, don't tell me that you were the one who acted as the Evil Queen?"

He sighed as the girls from the crowd squealed, "Yeeek!!!!! He's so hot to be the evil queen!"

"HE'S BEAUTIFUL! TOO PERFECT!"

"SUCH BEAUTY THAT EXISTS!!!!"

Ichiya started sniffing around Jellal. I could see he's feeling awkward with Ichiya sniffing around him. "Oh aaahhhh you can be my evil queen, my sweet honey. So what do you say, midnight at the bar shall we?" Jellal gave a punch at his face as he went flying, "Get away from me!!!!"

"Man!" He flew hitting against the pillars, leaving cracks all over. A few seconds passed and he jumped back to the stage and did another pose. "My, that was one powerful punch! Now the winner of this drama competition would be..."

The intensity was getting more as the audience all died down anticipating to the results. Ichiya cleared his throat as he announced. "Fairy Tail Academy!" Soon after that the crowd roared as Mira and the other girls were jumping up and down. "I'm so happy! We did it!" she said excitedly. "Now, your tickets for a vacation to Hawaii." said Ichiya as he handed over to Mira as she gladly took while jumping non-stop. "See that Jenny?!? I told you that we would win!"

Jenny sneered, "Well you got me there, actually I'm quite impress that the evil queen was acted by a guy instead of a girl. Your plot was good too. Congrats Mira." Both of them shook hands and gave a smile. I tugged at Jellal's arm, "So ready to go Hawaii Jellal?" I said hoping that he would say yes.

He sighed giving a soft smile, "Why not." I gleamed, "Alright peeps, in a week's time we'll be off to Hawaii! Oh wait, let me count the tickets whether its enough for all of us." She counted and nodded her head. "Yup it's enough! For three days and two nights we'll be enjoying their beach scenery and even a theme park too!" Everyone gasped in awe as Mira handed the tickets to everyone including Gray, Natsu and Jellal too.

Suddenly a huge crowd of the audience came running in the backstage surrounding Jellal. "Oh my gosh you were awesome back there!"

"Can you sign on my shirt please?"

"Your hair is so soft and silky what shampoo did you use?"

"I want to take a picture with you can't I?"

Geez those girls, don't they know he already has someone special...I mean I'm his food right? "Big sister!" Wendy came around hugging me. "You were so good back there and plus Jellal too. I can't believe he acted as the evil queen. Why don't we celebrate with some cake tonight?!?" Both our eyes gleamed and nodded at the same time. "Erza right?" I looked up seeing a dark haired woman. "Yes?"

"Follow me." she said leaving outside of the room as I told Wendy to wait for me while I followed her. "I'm sorry but do you know me?" I asked as she sat on the chair. "Yes, only a little but I know your friends very well. I'm Ultear Milkovich. If you don't mind Erza, I would like to ask a favour from you."

"What is it?" I said as she stood up walking towards me but Meredy came over stopping her. She grabbed her arm. "Don't do it Ultear. You know he's going to get mad if you do anything to her." What is she talking about? "Meredy what is going on?" Ultear smiled, "I have to Meredy, after all she's doing a favour for me. I think you should know about something..."

She paused giving a slight grin, "I am Jellal's fiance."