Prologue

Well, @Arissa_chan  , here's the story that you suggested. But I decided to make some slight changes to the characters. Hopefully this is alright for you. Thanks. :)

ERZA

My normal routine is unexpectedly busy. "Take that!" I said while hitting a strike on the ball and scored a win for my team. "Way you go Erza as expected of you! Well done!" said Juvia as she gave a high five. "Thanks. Well then, I'm counting on you to do the substitute running for me." I said while stretching my hands. Juvia gasped, "You're leaving?"

"Sorry Juvia, I have another engagement to attend to. See ya around!" I said while waving back at her. "Alright, tomorrow then, thanks a lot Erza!"

Phew! That was great, now let's see what I have left...hhhmmm the drama club. Well that is the last of my schedule for today. Huh I wonder how long do I have to do all of this. I'll have to get to the theater club early before Mira screams.

TIMESKIP

"Hey Erza, I got a perfect role for you this time!" said Mira as she handed me the script. I looked at it and raised my eyebrow. "A prince?" She winked back, "Yes Erza you do have a fit body to do that role! After all everyone in this school admires you. You seem to be their idol." I laughed softly as Lucy came out wearing a pink gown with a tiara on her head. "So Erza is going to be the prince?"

"Yes Lucy and you as the princess, perfect ain't it. And this time we gotta win for the upcoming competition! I can't stand seeing Jenny's group keep winning all the time."

The girls started laughing seeing Mira complaining nonstop about Jenny. I sighed and unbuttoned my shirt. The girls gasped looking at my physic. Mira smirked along with Lucy, "Yeah definitely a fit body for a prince." I gasped the moment I felt someone touching my chest. "Cana! What are you doing?" she frowned while fondling over them, "No way your cup size is bigger than mine." She said then started to fondle hers too. "Is that a problem?"

Mira and the girls laughed leaving me feeling embarrassed alone in the corner. "Come on Erza don't sulk at the corner. Now let the drama begins!" said Mira getting all fired up on stage.

TIMESKIP

Urgh so exhausting. I wish that I could play a minor role but she insisted of giving me the main role. Still, I have lots of things to do once I get home and I'll have to get some dinner on the way home. "Erza Scarlet!" I stopped and gasped seeing a huge group of people running towards me. "There you are, would you like to join the archery club?"

"I'll have you officially to join the dance club!"

"No way she's gonna join you guys, she'll join the judo club instead!"

"No way, she has to join the baking club. Plus, we'll give you strawberry cakes every day." I smiled hearing the word strawberry cakes. Ah, the sweetness of it makes me drooling. Then Levy came about and chased everyone away. "I'm sorry but do give her some space for her to think." said Levy as the students walked away sadly.

"Thanks Levy." I said as we both walked down the school hallway. She sighed crossing her arms, "Its because you accepted everything that comes your way that all those club members are targeting you, you know?" I chuckled while rubbing at the back of my head. "Yeah sort of."

"Hah, honestly you're a dumb softie. A dumb 'saint' with a capital 'D'." Wow what was that for...

"You should spend some time with me you know." I chuckled, "I will, so sorry Levy." Then some girls were walking at the side whispering about me. "Well, well would you look at that. She left the track and field club but she still has the guts to remain in school..." said one of the girls. The other one added up, "Rather than describing her shameless...its more of like she's lacking something as a person don't you think?"