Mavis Vermillion

MAVIS

"We should do something Mavis!" said Zera. I raised my hand to hold her first, "Wait, if we move now, she'll just turn us to small too, we need to come up with a strategy." I watched the green hair girl picking up the girls after altering their size and she placed them in a glass container before leaving. "Should we follow her?" I nodded, "Yes, but first we need to get to the theater first."

TIMESKIP

JELLAL

"I never realise, the two of us are almost the same when it comes to fighting!" I dodged her attack and landed a hit on her. "Don't compare me with you, I have other things to matter with." I raced towards her and managed to snatch the bottle away from her. She hitched, "Damn you!"

I leaped up in the air and landed swiftly on a pillar right above her. "I should thank you for this." I said while showing her the bottle before leaving the scene. That should settle it, now I'll have to return Gray's soul back to his body.

"As if you can dodge me so easily." She came from behind and I quickly blocked her attack. "Hahaha, think you can run away just like that Jellal?" She took out a sword and made a strike against the floors. Then I felt another presence coming from the front as I quickly moved away before that person could make another attack. "I brought what you requested Dimaria."

I stopped seeing Erza and Lucy dropped to the floor unconsciously. "Oh my, I could make a feast out of her. She's quite rare and beautiful."

I gritted my teeth, controlling my composure while she was toying with Erza a little bit. She gave a mischievous look and gave a lick at her neck. I hissed releasing one of my attacks at her, "Let go of her bastard."

She laughed, "Brandish you may go, I'll deal with this vamp here. Oh and do take this blondie here with you." The other girl nodded and took Lucy with her, leaving the two of us alone in the room.

"I guess she's quite precious to you, the way you looked at her with those lustful eyes, I can almost guess that she's not an ordinary human."

I released another attack at her, "Didn't you hear what I said? Or should I talk another way with you?"

ERZA

I opened my eyes and saw myself in someone else's arms and it was a girl. I gasped, "Where am I and what is happening?" I turned around seeing Jellal standing ahead of me. "Jellal!" I could see his face was more annoyed than usual. I looked up to the girl and started struggling under her grip, "Let me go this instant!"

"I can't red head, you're going to be my delicious feast, and of course the perfect doll for me to play with. I guess I can turn things up a little." She snapped her fingers as everything started shaking. Soon after the room changed into another dimension, nothing but stars everywhere. I looked around seeing the parts of the dimension were stopped as if time stopped flowing.

"Where are we?" I looked around seeing Jellal to be no-where found. "Let me go." she gave a chuckle before putting me down on the floor. Then she snapped her fingers once again as I got chained up and we were teleported in a private room. Everything was filled weapons and I found myself being chained up on the bed.

She walked towards me, licking her lips and took my leg and leaving kisses, all the way up to my thigh. I let out few gasps, "Stop it please..." she came up at me and forced a kiss on me. I struggled, trying to push her away but her grip was stronger. Finally she let go and tore my blouse opened revealing my bra. "Please...just stop...." I moaned out when she tore off my bra and began to play with my chest. I yelped when she pinched one of my nipples and sucked on the other one. My face was all flushed in red and my body was getting hotter every second. "Aaaa....hhhh....I...hhhaaaahhh...." She gripped onto my chest and squeezed it tightly making me yelped again. "Such soft and huge chest you have, your skin...so fragile and silky smooth." She lifted my thigh up, giving a lick before sinking her fingers into it. I gasped feeling her fangs prickling on my skin.

"Aaahhhh....." I winced in pain turning my head to the other side. Jellal's bite was pain but I still feel fine but this is just different. I let go and licked the remaining blood and looked at me with a grin on her face. "Your blood taste is wonderful, however, you are a servant aren't ya? That vampire had made you his servant right?"

I gasped thinking how would she realize that Jellal was the one who turned me into a servant. She came closer to my neck, "But there's something with your blood, don't tell me part of your blood belongs to his..."

She laughed and let out her fangs onto my neck, "I'll draw out that servant power of yours and drink every last drop of your blood."

"Don't..." I said faintly feeling weak already. Then I heard a loud explosion as everything turned back to normal. "Jellal..." He covered me with his long black coat and stood in front, facing against that blond hair girl. "Impossible, my magic could have affected you, how is it you managed to turned everything back?"

He let out an evil grin, cracking his knuckles before giving her a hard hit on the face. She went hitting against the wall. Jellal came forward and stomped at her stomach leaving her spitting out blood, "Why make that face? You were having fun playing with my prey earlier. I can't have you touching what belongs to me, its disgusting and it drives me mad." Her eyes shot wide as Jellal grinned and the aura around him just got darker, "I shall return you the favour then."

"No please don't! NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

I couldn't see what happened after that. A huge mist covered the whole area and all I could hear was the girl's screams. Then I heard some footsteps and saw Jellal walking out of the mist. I saw the look on his eyes changed back to normal. The mist fade away and I saw her lying unconscious on the ground but there were no sort of injuries.

Jellal lifted me from the ground. "What did you do to her?" To be honest, I was afraid of Jellal just now, the way he looked at the girl. He was different compared to his fight back at the ship. He answered back faintly, "I just took away the dark magic that was residing within her. She'll be fine after she wakes up."

"So then her screams..."

"Were just a side effect. It's a painful process getting the darkness out of her. She'll finally be free from Zeref's curse."

"That was Zeref's curse?" He nodded, "More likely so, its part of his, but I still have some things in mind about him. His current condition, he seems to have lost his memories or he could be just pretending to be."

He stopped and we were at the main hall of the place. "We should get Lucy too."

"I know..." He suddenly pinned me against the wall and stared into my eyes for few minutes. I blushed, turning my face away, "What are you looking at?" He came an inch closer to my lips, "I can't help but feel mad about her kissing you on the lips, it really drove me mad." He locked his lips on me and kissed me passionately. His hands wrapped around my back and my hands were around his neck. Soon after he went down to my neck and embedded his fangs deeply. I closed my eyes shut as he began drinking my blood. His bite was the only pain that I could bare with. He does it gently. After that he let go and cupped my face, "Are you sure you're feeling alright?"

I nodded trying to convince him that I was fine and unhurt. "We should find Lucy now. She might be somewhere in here."

"Just stick close to me, I'll get this done quickly." said Jellal till a girl appeared out of nowhere. "I can help you." We both stopped as she landed on the ground. She was barefoot and her hair was long till her feet. "Your friend has been taken to somewhere, she's not here anymore."

"Do you know where they take her?" I asked feeling worried. She gave a smile, "I can tell you the place, but first you might need to save your friend first before time runs out."

"And how should we trust you?" Jellal said. "Jellal, be nice."

The girl laughed, "There's no need to feel suspicious of me, the reason I came here is to help you and there's more to it, Jellal."

"How did you know my name?"

"I can tell you the details later but first I should introduce myself. I'm Mavis Vermillion."