A Stranger

JUVIA

After talking with Erza I went down joining Mira and others for dinner. After that we all planned to go for a karaoke night at a nearby mall. "Hey Juvia, is Erza and Jellal coming?" asked Mira as I nodded. "Yeah, they are joining us soon." Then I spotted my handsome hunk sitting at the table with Natsu and Lucy. I dashed and sat next to him, clinging my arms with him. "Aahh sitting next to my darling...its a dream come true."

He flinched, "How long are you going to cling onto me?" I giggled resting my head on his shoulders, "Till we dead and buried." He snapped, "That's so creepy!" Natsu and Lucy were laughing at the two of us. "You're lucky Gray to have someone who has fallen in love with you." said Lucy while patting him as I gave a glare at her, "Love Rival!"

She flinched taking her hands off, "Okay..."

ERZA

I was walking alongside with Jellal after taking the elevator. He was still feeling down as I gave another peck on the cheek, "Lighten up, just put a smile on your face. Everyone was worried about you." He chuckled slightly and gave a soft smile. Sooner or later we both reached to the restaurant where the others were waiting. "What would you like to eat Jellal?" I asked him while he was looking at the menu. "Not sure yet...maybe..."

"How about lamb steak? I heard its quite good here." said Mira pointing at the menu closed to Jellal's face. He was shocked at first by her sudden movement and gave a nod. She squealed and ordered two lamb steaks of course the other one is for herself. I was still deciding until I spotted some desserts at the next page. I was screaming inside seeing the delicious strawberry waffles, strawberry ice-cream and even strawberry cheesecake! I clapped both my hands, "I want all of them please!" The waiter gasped and asked one more question, "Okay, but what about your main meal miss?" I shook my head, "The desserts will be just fine."

Everyone's jaws were wide opened except for Jellal who knew how I was when it comes to meals. "Well, that's the reason you have been putting on weight recently." he said softly at the back. "I did not!" I snapped back while he drank down a glass of water pretending not to hear. I pouted and stomped at his feet. He yelped as I laughed seeing the expression of his face. "You two are so cute together." said Mira as both of us gasped, "We don't look like a couple!" Everyone started laughing leaving the both of us blushing hard while facing opposite direction.

TIMESKIP

JUVIA

After having our enjoyable meal, we took a grab car to a nearby mall. It was amazingly huge and lots of colourful lights everywhere. I gleamed admiring the view both inside and outside of the mall. Mira booked us a huge room for about five hours. "Thank you and come this way." said one of the girls from the counter as she took us to the room. There were few microphones, two huge loudspeakers and even a huge flat screen tv. Mira and Cana jumped over choosing their favourite song and started singing out loud. To be honest they both had a good voice but they tend to scream at the mic. All of us were covering our ears the moment they hit the high note at the climax of the song. "Woah tone down Mira!" said both Levy and Erza. Finally the song came to an end and they both started whispering to one another. They both had a smirk on their face as Cana took out a cup and put some cards in it. "Alright so pick a card, and you'll see who's your partner for tonight's singing competition!"

Everyone snapped, "SINGING COMPETITION!" Mira nodded as she started telling the rules. "The rules are simple! First, once you take the card, you'll see your partner's picture. You'll have to team up with him or her until the competition ends. All you have to do is try your best at winning this competition. The team that has the highest score will get a special prize while the the team which has the lowest score will get a special punishment, a dare from the both of us."

"Ok hurry up pick one!" Each of us took a card and I saw mine. I squealed seeing my partner is my handsome hunk. "Darling Gray we're partners! Isn't that wonderful?" He scoffed, "I can't even sing."

"Oh yes you can, I'm sure of it." He looked at me shocked and sighed, "Thanks but really I can't sing nor dance."

Lucy was partnered with Natsu and as usual Erza was partnering with Jellal while Mira and Cana together. Levy decided she would be the judge to decide the scores. "Alright peeps! First up is Nalu!"

"What!?!" yelled both Lucy and Natsu. "Moving on will be Jerza!"

"Jerza? Don't you start combining our names together." said Erza while Jellal sighed heavily at the back. "And then will be us two and the final one will be Gruvia."

"Gruvia....?" said Gray as Natsu laughed at the back. "Hehe that's a funny name! Gruvia hahahaha!" Both of them started brawling with each other, "You wanna get some ice pinky?"

"How bout fire blacky?"

That's enough!" Jellal banged both their heads and sat back at his seat. He gave a slight stern look. "Act like your age you two." Both of them hugged each other frighten, "Yes mam I mean sir."

"Alright let the competition begins!" said Mira as Cana yelled at the microphone. The music started playing and both Lucy and Natsu started singing Sober by Big Bang. (My favourite band!)

"I'll be going to the bathroom." I said to Gray quietly as I headed my way out. "Phew my ears almost gone deaf because of Mira and Cana's scream." I felt an odd presence all of the sudden as I turned around seeing no one at the back. "Strange I thought I felt something."

"Ahaha...I never thought I would bump into you rain woman." I stopped, turning my back seeing no one there. "Who are you? Show yourself!" Then I heard some loud footsteps. "My what a nice smell you have." I flinched seeing a girl with blond hair. "Is that chanel perfume? The smell is quite my favourite."

"Who are you?" She took a few steps walking towards me. "Hahaha, you'll know soon right now I have a gift for you." I suddenly felt my head was getting dizzier the moment I smelled something fragrant. "The smell...is...so..." I closed my eyes drifting into the darkness.

UNKNOWN

I caught the rainwoman into my arms and played with her bangs. "Such lovely face you have. You'll be my next toy to play with."

"Hey you..." I turned around seeing a guy with raven hair glaring at me. "Let her go." I let out a smirk, "You must be this woman's lover right?"

He gritted his teeth, still glaring, "Just let her go." I snickered, dropping the girl and appeared at the side of him. I caressed his face, "Such soft skin, perfect to the touch....blissful."

TIMESKIP

I sighed to myself while brushing this man's cheek, "Aaaahhhh, such a pity. That handsome face of yours has come to waste with all the blood flowing out of you." I licked the blood on my fingers and carried the rain woman on my shoulders. "I can't wait to break you..."

JELLAL

I breathed out heavily all of a sudden after sensing something odd. "Jellal?" Erza patted on my shoulder. "What is it? Are you feeling okay?"

"I smell...blood..." Everyone immediately stopped and looked at me. "Blood? What do you mean Jellal?" Then I heard someone screamed outside the room as I dashed outside running towards the scene while the rest followed behind.

I stopped seeing a crowd gathered ahead as I made my way passing through them. My eyes shot wide seeing Gray in a bloody state.

"Gray..."