Juliet and Hynhe

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, NEXT ONE WILL BE A LONG ONE. ENJOY :)

ERZA

"What?!? Lucy is taken away somewhere?" She nodded, "Don't worry, my friend, Zera is going after her, she'll be safe. In the meantime we should get out of here before the others come, that is..." I raised my eyebrow and asked, "The others?"

"The Spriggan 12, the girl that you just defeated is one of the Spriggan 12, one of the top guilds in Alvarez. You can say there are quite powerful and all of them are purebloods."

"Is there anything we can do to help your friend?" She shook her head, "I believe in her, she's best in sneaking in and out. Its one of her talents. Well, there's something I should tell you, Jellal." She turned looking at Jellal and handed something shiny from her hand. We both gasped seeing a heart-shaped silver locket with tiny blue diamonds surrounding it. "Its my mother's..." He took the locket and looked back at Mavis. "Where did you get it?"

"That's why I wanted to tell you when the time comes, but since things are not going as plan, so I decided to do it quick before he gets here."

"You mean who?"

"Aaawwww, look at who's back sister." A girl dressing in white with two pigtails hopping into the scene while clapping her hands. Then another girl came in and she had a long dark haired tied in a pony tail. She was wearing a skin-tight clothes and high black boots with a scarf around her neck. "Hello Mavis...we thought we would never see you again since you left us and even the his majesty."

I held Jellal's hand tightly, "We should go now..." I whispered softly as he replied with a slight nod while keeping his mother's locket in his pocket.

"Hello Juliet, Hynhe...what are you two doing here..."

They both smiled, "We got orders to take back Dimaria with us since she got attacked by some powerful opponent and it seems it was done by a pureblo..."

Jellal grabbed me and Mavis all of the sudden avoiding the long ribbons that were formed from the dark hair girl. "What was that?" I said clinging onto him on one side while Mavis on the other. "It's one of Hynhe's special attacks, she can capture the prey easily with it but you're sharp as well Jellal."

Jellal sighed, "I did sensed something with them as if they weren't human to begin with in the first place."

"They are vampires?" I said as Jellal shook his head, "No, they are different from that, anyhow, I should get you two to safety first then I can deal with them, telling me where Lucy is."

"I'm not leaving you behind Jellal!"

"Don't be stubborn Erza, I can't be worrying about you getting hurt!" I cupped his face as I looked straight at his eyes, "I'm not going to leave like the last time. We're in this together. I won't give you my blood if you insists on leaving me behind." He looked for a while and sighed after that, "Fine, but first you two might want to stay here first."

He let the two of us down before grabbing one of the ribbons and tore them apart. Then the other girl with pigtails leaped above, giving a smile, "I'm going to make you all nice and sticky~!"

"Jellal!"

He was slightly covered with some kind of sticky acid. He hissed slightly, "Its...burning my skin..." Then the ribbons were wrapped around him tightly. "I got you now Jellal!"

He gave a slight grin and gave a high kick before she could attack him. "That was close, besides..." He wipes off the acid that was on him and sighed looking at his coat. "This is quite my favourite, well I guess I'll just send it to a tailor or something to repair it."

She hissed and laughed, "Then I'll send more of my acid burning that lovely outfit on yours or and even your face."

The other one came forward, "Let's settle this together, Juliet!"

"You bet and then we could go grab some sweets later!"

They both raged out their attacks. Jellal's eyes glowed red as an intense magic power emerged from him, making the ground shake and some parts shatter into pieces.

Before they all could unleashed their attacks, someone came in between neutralizing their attacks. I gasped recognizing the same colour hair as mine. I yelled from the top floor, "Mom?!?"

She paused and looked up, "Erzy?" Then she looked at Jellal who was shocked as well. "What...are you doing here master...." 

TO BE CONTINUED...