Dimaria

SORRY HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS, I WAS HAVING AN EXHIBITION. ANYWAYS, HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING, COMMENTING AND EVEN READING THIS BOOK. I'M DEEPLY GRATEFUL THAT YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING READING THIS STORY. THANK YOU AND ENJOY! :)

NATSU

It was almost half past six in the evening, and the two of us somehow managed to distract the girls using Jellal's vampire powers. Lucky us, I'm surprised that vampires can alter people's memories, its no wonder Erza was acting all weird when she was in the cruise last time before everything that happened.

"So this is the Galaxy Music Hall...must be pretty pricy for the person who sponsored for the concert." I said as the two of us walked along the long que. The sellers at the side were selling different colour glowing sticks along with some plush toys. "Here you go, a nice gift for handsome gentlemen like you." said one of the ladies as she gave us two glowing sticks and plush toys. "You can keep it." Jellal handed to me one as I took and kept it in my bag. It was pretty crowded inside and the food here is...AWESOME!

"This meat is tasty! Want some Jellal?" I handed a piece to him. "Not bad, but we have work to do. We still couldn't find Juvia and Gray's suspect yet. So keep your guard up." I nodded while finishing my meat. "Yeah. yeah I get you Jellal. Just chill and enjoy the meat while it lasts."

Suddenly the lights went out as we heard some footsteps and some music playing at the back. Then we heard a voice, "Hello there...I bet you guys are ready for tonight's show..." Then the lights came back as the singers took their stage and started singing their first song.

"Everyone put your hands up!" Everyone around us started cheering and dancing along the beat. "Hey look Jellal!" I said pointing to one of the singers and shocked at the same time. Both of us gasped, "Juvia?!?"

"What is she doing up there?" I said and Jellal shook his head, "Something's definitely going on here, how did she ended up performing here?"

We waited till the concert finished. It was almost midnight and most of the crowd has gone home while the some of them were still getting autographs from the members on stage.

"Alright, we should get Juvia now! That's our cue!" I said as the both of us walked towards the singers while going through the crowd at the same time. "Please come again." Juvia greeted some of her fans and waved at them. She looked at us and smiled, "Hello there gentlemen, what would you want me to do?" We quickly grabbed her and pulled her around a corner. "Hey let go of me! I demand you to let go of me!" We released her hand and closed the door behind the moment we entered a room.

"Snap out of it Juvia, we're your friends! Can't you recognize us?" I snapped while shaking her vigirously. "Sorry but I don't so call remember either of you. Do I know you?"

"You were kidnapped just two days ago, Gray got badly injured too, do you remember any of that Juvia?" said Jellal as she tilted her head to the side. "Sorry, who is Gray again? All I know is that I'm a new member to the choir girls group. Sorry, I think you got the wrong person." I stood up and whispered to Jellal. "Dude what should we do? Juvia has gone nuts." Jellal sighed heavily and walked closer to her with his eyes glowing red. "It seems that someone had manipulated her mind, well this might sting badly." I hissed trying to stop him from hurting Juvia. "Wait hold on, we don't know if she can take it. If you use your vampire powers in a place like this, we might be trouble." Jellal let out a grin, "I was just kidding, of course I'll lessen the pain, but she needs to regain her senses. She might know something about the suspect that almost killed Gray."

"What are you doing?" Juvia gasped the moment Jellal gripped her hand and used his vampire powers. She started screaming till she drop unconsciously to the ground. I knelt down and carried her up. "Will she be okay?" Jellal nodded, "She should be fine now, let's go."

"Hahahahaha, impressive, you somehow managed to bring my pretty doll back to her senses." We stopped, looking around for the voice. Then we heard the door behind us close and a person was standing behind. She took off her hood revealing herself. Her eyes were green and her hair was golden. She curved her lips into a creepy smile, "Give back my little doll."

Jellal grinned, "So you were the one who kidnap her, I supposed the same person who hurt Gray was you too right?" She snickered, "You are special aren't you?" She walked closer and gave a sniff at Jellal. She's so creepy...I thought to myself. "Hah, another pureblood I see, is no wonder I sensed your presence the moment you stepped in the hall. You and I are almost alike."

"You're a pureblood too?!?" I snapped as she cracked a laughter, "True, well then I need you to put down my doll and leave the place before I changed my mind."

Juvia moved slightly under my grip as she opened her eyes and sat up. "You! Give Gray back Dimaria!" Dimaria? Oh I see, that's the creepy girl's name. "Juvia you're awake!" I said feeling relieved. "Natsu! Jellal! How did you guys get here?"

"Well, you see, we got this golden envelope with a ticket inside, inviting us to this place. We were curious so we came here to find answers. Somehow you were being manipulated and Jellal somehow managed to regain back your conscious."

"Please you need to save Gray, she's having his soul!" Juvia said as Jellal turned against Dimaria. "Is this true?" Dimaria smirked as she took out a small blue bottle with something glowing inside. "Gray!" Juvia yelled trying to make her way towards her but I stopped her, "You need to rest Juvia, you are still weak from the spell just now."

"But..."

"Don't worry, we'll get Gray back."

"The little wolf soul is in this bottle, so the only way for him to wake up is for his soul to return to the body. There is a time limit though, in three days, he'll die."

All our eyes shot wide after hearing everything that she said. I gritted my teeth, "What did you say?" She cracked a laughter, "You heard me, only three days left till he dies and this soul will be mine. So, as much as you want to save your friend, you'll have to take it from me...what do you say...time's ticking..."

"Natsu...take Juvia and leave the place immediately." I looked up seeing Jellal all fired up but he kept his cool composure. "Alright, but what about you?"

"I'll come later, now hurry and leave. Things are going to get ugly here."

"Let's go Juvia. Jellal will surely get back Gray." I said carrying her on my back and ran out of the room as the floor started shaking. "Okay." she said faintly at the back and rested her head on my back. I promise, I'll bring her back safely Gray, you can count on it!

TIMESKIP

ERZA

Where the hell is he? Geez where he's off too. I remember I was doing something till I fall asleep. Must be one of Jellal's powers. "Hey Erza do you know where Natsu is?" said Lucy walking in my room and sat over next to me. "I don't know, I was asleep and the next thing he was gone. Hahahaha...he deserve some punishment."

"You're scaring me Erza!" said Lucy after seeing my anger aura. "Just kidding, I'll ask him later when he's back." I giggled. "There's no need for asking questions since you won't be coming back after all."

"Who goes..." I felt a sudden hit at the back of my head as I fell towards the floor along with Lucy. "Lu...cy...I can't move..." My eyes were halfway closing and all I could see was a person standing in front, wearing high heels. I black off immediately after that.

BRANDISH

Hhhmmmm...it seems that this red hair has something special in her, its like she has some vampire blood flowing in her veins, or maybe she's a servant? I better head back to Dimaria or else she'll start yelling through the phone.

I suppose, these two would make a lovely doll for her...