Unrest

JUVIA

"Hehe your water works don't work on me, my powers are stronger than you could ever think!" I dodged his last fire attack and landed on the deck. It seems that the ship has been hit badly due to the fighting downstairs. Anytime the ship would sink entirely, however the main problem here is I should rush to my beloved side to help him. I wonder what will he doing now.

"Hey lady quite dreaming!"

"Water Slicer!" I cut through his attack and managed to land a hit on his arm. "Dang it!" He grunted and released another wave of attack. "Its no use, your attacks are nothing when it comes to my body made entirely out of water."

"Then I'll have to strike more till you decide to beg me for mercy!"

"Out of the way Juvia!" I turned around seeing Gray running out of the deck. I gleamed, "My darling what a surprise! You're coming to rescue me."

"Now's not the time!" He said pinning me down the floor as another guy came with his attack. I blushed feeling him embracing me down the floor. This is heaven...

"Juvia...I need you to concentrate all your magic energy into this one shot." I snapped out of my thoughts and gazed into his beloved handsome dark blue orbs. "What?"

He looked at me, "We'll be doing a unison raid."

TIMESKIP

ERZA

We have been walking for the past forty minutes. I groaned feeling my feet aching and my body soaking wet from the waters. The water level has risen from my knees to my waist. I don't know how much longer will it take before the ship sinks. Actually the main thing is I can't swim. Mom always nagged me to take swimming lessons but I didn't want to and instead I joined the tracking field and drama club.

My foot slipped all of the sudden, luckily Jellal caught me just in time before I hit the waters. "See if you haven't remove your dress, you would be sinking right now." I pouted, "Yeah yeah mister, I get that."

"You must be tired of walking, here you go." He knelt down in front of me wanting me to get on his back. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He slowly lifted me up and continued on walking. He suddenly sighed, "As I expected, you have gained some weight recently haven't you." My eyes wide shot feeling embarrassed. I gave a light hit on him. "Don't say that! You can put me down if you think I'm heavy."

He chuckled and went on walking with me on his back. I started shivering as I rested my head at the back of his neck and part of his shoulders. "So cold..." I muttered softly as he stopped. "What's wrong Jellal?"

"Its nothing, its just the water is cold that's all." he said and carried on down the hallway. I didn't realize that the water level rise, slightly. Soon after we reached towards the ballroom where Lucy and the others were trapped inside.

"This is it, we need to break the seal. How do we do that?" I said while getting down from Jellal. Jellal took a deep breath before unleashing his powers over the seal, breaking the door into pieces. We both ran in and saw everything was in a mess and there was a hole at the side. So that's where the water came in. "Stay back Erza." said Jellal as I spotted something coming from above. I flinched as Jellal managed to block the attack. Then someone started clapping as he made his entrance from the shadows.

"Impressive as ever Jellal, you really made a mess at one of my smaller guilds."

"Hades..."

He stretched out both his hands as everything started shaking. I gasped seeing Lucy, Natsu and the others were trapped in a magic sphere including the other people on board, they were all chained up as well, unconscious. "What did you do?" I said, gritting my teeth.

"I'm sending them to their dooms, only twenty minutes left before this ship sinks to the bottom of the sea." said Hades. Suddenly the ship moved and tilted up slightly. Hades grinned, "It has begun. Why don't we finish this quickly Jellal. I'll hunt you down like a rabbit in the hunting game."

Jellal grinned back, "My pleasure." Hades summoned few magic circles all over us. Jellal quickly carried me with one hand and begin dodging the attacks. Damn he's fast...I'm feeling dizzy already. Then one of the magic circles blasted from behind. "Lookout!" He smiled leaping up in the air and landed swiftly on the chandelier. I breathed heavily feeling shocked over the sudden movement of his. "Tell me next time, when you are going to do that." Jellal snickered, "There will be more. Your safety is my top priority." Hades suddenly appeared behind us, "You're wide open, nemesis."

I gasped falling off from the chandelier but Jellal grabbed my hand quickly before defending Hades' attack with a magic barrier. "That was close." I said, hanging onto Jellal's arm. "You can't hold the barrier for too long Jellal!"

Jellal grunted still holding up his barrier while preventing me from falling. "Do you trust me Erza?" I looked up and nodded my head. "Yes!" He smiled leaving Hades to break the barrier. Jellal removed his hand and yelled Meteor, one of his spells. Jellal left me at the top floor of the ballroom before going down the ground floor facing against Hades.

"You really can't do better than just running away Jellal?"He made few long rage attacks towards Jellal and some of them hit against one of the pillars. I quickly grabbed on to another pillar getting away from the tables and chairs that were falling off. "Jellal!" I yelled as he cut through one of the tables and grabbed the other two, throwing against him.

He laughed, "Its no use. You really think that throwing tables would bring me down?" Hades destroyed the tables with his long rage attacks as Jellal came behind him. "I just wanted to get within the wide reach of your long rage attacks. Hades quickly blocked Jellal's high kick and backed away, "You think of some interesting stuff, Jellal then so will I." He leaped up in the air and grabbed me within his arms. "Jellal!"

"Erza!"

Hades lifted my chin, letting out a grin, "I should put you out of your misery servant girl!" I felt a sudden tense aura and saw Jellal appeared behind him. He let out his sharp claws wanting to get over to Hades. Hades smirked and pushed me off the top floor. "Erza!" Jellal ran past Hades and jumped off, stretching his hand out, but then something dreadful happened. Jellal got stabbed hardly at his abdomen from Hades' magic attack. He grunted in pain and somehow managed to grabbed me before we both touch the ground. He pulled close to me and got his back hit hard against the floor.

I felt a loud thud while closing my eyes before opening them again. I got up and saw the blood all over me. He saved me yet again. "I knew you were be able to protect that precious servant girl of yours, as expected from the pure blood master."

I gasped seeing the crimson blood flowing out of Jellal's body. "Jellal, hey wake up! Jellal!" I felt Hades coming closer behind me. "Farewell you two." I gripped Jellal closer to me trying to protect him from getting killed by Hades. Then I caught sight of someone rushing over and defended Hades' attacks. I turned around gasped, feeling shocked to see the person that just saved us in the nick of time. 

"Siegrain!"