The Grand Tickets

EILEEN

"You don't remember Jellal?" Erza shook her head, "No...who is Jellal anyway?" Looks like he removed her memories of him. That idiot, I was just giving him a warning but that doesn't mean to cut ties with my daughter. I knew someday they both would fall in love. Geez...he doesn't even allow me to say something yesterday. "Morning mother." I snapped out of my thoughts and went down the stairs heading towards the kitchen. "I'll prepare some breakfast."

"I'll help you." said Erza but I stopped her. "There's no need for that. I can do this by myself. It will be ready soon." I said smiling and went off to do my chores as a mother.

ERZA

Why is mother acting so weird all of the sudden. Who is this Jellal anyway. Meredy shook my shoulders lightly, "Erza you got to remember him! He's your childhood friend, the one who has a tattoo on his eye, blue hair, tall person?!? He's a vampire, don't you not remember?" Why is Meredy being so frustrated asking me about Jellal? I don't even know who he is. Gray placed his hand on Meredy's shoulders, "Just let her be, Meredy." I looked up seeing Gray feeling saddened. "Gray?" I mumbled softly as he gave a smile, "It's nothing Erza. I should be heading home now." He took his jacket walking towards the door. "Hold on, don't you want to join us for breakfast?" I said and he shook his head, "I'll just grab something on the way, see you later." He just walked off without turning back.

"I can't believe you Erza..." I turned around seeing Meredy, face down and clenching both her fists together. "Meredy?" She looked up to me with tears in her eyes, "How could you..." She turned her back running upstairs. "Meredy!" I called out to her but she locked herself up in the guest room. "Morning sis..." Wendy came from the other side rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Breakfast ready!" Mom served dozens of pancakes on the table along with some butter and maple syrup. Wendy's eyes gleamed excitedly as she hugs mom. "You're back so soon mommy!"

"OH my darling cutie pie! I made your favourite today, pancakes."

"I should go get Meredy down." I said feeling bad seeing her crying just few minutes ago. "No, I'll get her." said mom as I nodded. "Alright. I'll go get some whip cream."

"And strawberries!" Wendy added. Oh yeah, how could I even forget the most important ingredient of all.

EILEEN

I walked upstairs and headed to the guest room where Jellal was last night. I knocked on the door. "Meredy it's me, Eileen." She slowly opened the door slightly with a pouted face. "May I come in?" She nodded and I closed the door behind. "Listen, there's something I'll have to tell you but you need to keep it as a secret." I told her the current situation and even about the things Jellal mentioned before leaving. She looked down, "He's always pushing himself too hard without burdening anyone else. Do you think Erza would regain his memories?"

"It all depends on Jellal. He's the one who sealed up her servant powers and memories. However, the spell could be lifted if her love is strong enough. Right now all we could do is to act normal until the time comes. I will be leaving again later in the evening. So be sure, to guard them both. I'm counting on you Meredy and Erza's friend the werewolf, Gray Fullbuster." She nodded, "Yes Miss Eileen, I'll do whatever I can."

"I'll put up a magic barrier to prevent any enemies from entering. Only the four of you including Jellal and myself could enter the barrier." I said and pulled her downstairs to join us for breakfast. "Meredy." Erza smiled softly urging Meredy to sit next to her. "Now eat." I said serving her some pancakes and went to my seat.

ERZA

"Uhm Erza, I'm sorry for causing a scene just now." said Meredy while lowering her head. I gasped, "No its fine!" After finishing our meal I changed my clothes and went straight to the academy. Oh I remember, we were suppose to go to Hawaii this coming weekend and Mira given me two tickets. Hold on...who's the other person that I'm suppose to give? I couldn't remember his face at all.

"Erzy!" I looked up seeing Mira running to me and pulled me to a corner. "Mira what..." She put her finger at my lips. "We had a change of plan." I raised my eyebrow as she told me to give the tickets to her. "Why? What for?" She winked, "Me and Cana planned to travel to Alvarez since I heard the beach over there is quite breathtaking. Not to worry, I contacted Jenny, telling her that I'll be giving her the tickets to Hawaii."

"But Mira, this is all your hard work in putting the show. HOw could you just give away the prize like that?" I said. "Oh come on Erzy, trust me you won't regret seeing Alvarez's beach. Here, we'll be travelling by a fancy ship!" She took the other two tickets from me and ran away. "Wait!" I sighed heavily looking through the tickets. "A fancy ship eh...looks like a grand ship at the ticket. This is free? Wait, don't tell me that they used our prize money to get them." Geez, Mira...Cana you two...

"I'm your exclusive vampire..."

Who's voice was that? It was so low and smooth. Maybe it's just my imagination. I continued walking and saw Gray ahead. "Gray!" I ran to him as he waved back. "Hey, Mira just gave me a ticket to Alvarez? Did she give yours too?" He nodded, "Yeah, she was jumping excitedly handing me the ticket while snatching the other one away. I can't believe she would waste the prize money just like that. We could have planned a feast or something." I laughed as we both walked in the class together. "Gray, do you know who this Jellal is?" His eyes widened slightly, "No..."

"But just now you were down while telling Meredy to let go."

"Oh, that was nothing, I didn't want her to go on causing the scene, so that's why I decided to stop her from doing so."

"Hey Gray! Looks like we'll be going to Alvarez beach in a grand ship!" Natsu came showin the ticket he got from Mira. He cracked a smile, "I thought you don't like ships because you'll get sick."

Natsu gasped, "That's true...but this is a great opportunity for me to ride this grand one!"

"Uh are you really sure Natsu? You don't want me babysitting you all the time." teased Gray. Natsu snapped, "Just have faith in me will ya!" I laughed seeing them bickering about.

As of now you're my servant forever...

Is that voice again...why do I keep remembering this voice?