Make A Choice

ZEREF

I was walking down a quiet path of a certain city. It was dark and cold, I could even hear the sound of the wind flowing past me. "Lord Zeref..." I stopped, turning around seeing someone following me from behind. "Who are you and what do you want from me?" That person stood out and walked towards me. "I have come to bring you back home my lord...to where you belong."

My eyes widened, "Home? I don't know what you are talking about, I don't even have one." That person came closer and grabbed my arm. "What are you doing? Don't touch me or you'll get yourself killed by my curse magic." that person laughed, "Don't worry my lord, I have everything taken care of as long you don't feel too emotional. Now if you would please return with us, we are waiting for you, Emperor of Spriggan."

TIMESKIP

ERZA

Finally we arrived at Alvarez after two nights of the tragic accident. The unprecedented accident at sea with over 1000 casualties, sent shockwaves throughout all over the world. All of the survivors including myself spoke of the fear they experienced when facing vampires that were on deck. The newspapers have been alive with spectacular articles for days.

I sighed closing my laptop after reading the online article about the recent case of the incident that happened. I don't want to think about that anymore, plus, I don't think I'll ever go on ships again. It has been two days ever since Jellal was in a gloomy mood. After he rested for almost a day, he just sat outside at the balcony for long hours till he return to bed for the night. I get that he really missed his dear brother Siegrain. We don't know about his whereabouts after the ship has sink. I still have the feeling he might be alive somewhere since he told us before the ship exploded.

I'll see you next time then...

I walked towards the balcony where Jellal was sitting. "Jellal do you want to eat with me and the others? Mira called us to join them soon." He responded softly, "Its fine, I'm not hungry." I pouted and wrapped my arms around him. "Don't be sulking like that Jellal, you have been staring at the sea for hours, why don't we do something fun?"

"I just need some time alone." I sighed heavily and pulled him inside the hotel room where Mira booked for all of us earlier for the trip. I tossed him over the bed and sat on top of him. His eyes shot wide, "Erza what are..."

I smashed my lips onto him before he could finish his sentence. I put my hand behind his head preventing him from breaking the kiss. Then I slipped my hand underneath his shirt unbuttoning them slowly. Opening the last button of his shirt, I ran down his chest causing him to moan softly. Soon Jellal broke off the kiss, wiping his lips. "Erza please stop..." I kissed him once again, slipping my tongue inside his mouth. He let out another soft moan and gripped my back trying to break off the kiss.

I explored his moist cavern and running through his chest and abs not letting him go. I let out my tongue and trailed along Jellal's jawline all the way up to his ear. I nibbled at his ear and travelled down to his neck where his soft spot is. As I bit down his soft spot, Jellal breathed out deeply, letting out soft moans trying to calm himself down. "Erza...I..." I knew he was losing control and I continued caressing his chest and nibbling his soft spot. "Erza! Aaahhh!!!!"

I stopped to what I was doing and cupped both his cheeks, gazing into his eyes, "I won't even allowed it, you have been sulking for almost two days. This is your punishment." I went over to his nipple and bit down while playing with the other. "Aaarrggghhh!!!!" He yelped and saliva was trickling down his mouth as I continued sucking and playing with it. "You have a choice Jellal, punishment or you're going to eat with me and the others."

"aaaahhhh....I...haaaahhh" I bit down harder his nipple as he screamed out, "En...ough...just....stop!" I smirked and licked his swollen nipple as he let out another loud moan while gripping tightly over my back. "That's what you get as punishment."

He suddenly pushed me down the bed with him on top this time. He let out a grin and whispered softly at my neck. "Now you've done it." He sank his fingers deeply into my neck in split second. I gave a slight yelped and felt my blood was flowing into his. My fingers ran slowly down his chest and took off the bandages from his abdomen. After a minute passed he let go wiping the blood on his lips. His eyes immediately turned back to blue. I smirked and pinned him down the ground. "So what's your choice Jellal?"

He sighed finally giving in, "Alright." I smiled and gave a peck on the cheek before helping him up from the ground. Then I gave him some new set of clothes since he was still wearing the same one since the past two days. "Go and get yourself cleaned up, I'll be waiting for you here." I smiled handing him the clothes as he took and locked himself in the bathroom.

I sat on the bed waiting for my handsome hunk to finish his shower. I heard someone knocked the door. I opened seeing Juvia was standing outside. "Hey Juvia."

"Hey, you two are not going to join us?"

"No we are, Jellal just went in to take a shower, we'll be there soon."

"Is he still feeling upset about his brother?" said Juvia with a sorry expression. I gave a soft smile, "He just needs some time to think. He'll be fine soon."

"Okay, if you say so. Then, I'll inform Mira that you two would be coming. See you then Erza." She waved as I closed back the door and sat back on my bed. Soon enough he came out with a his new clothes. I blushed seeing him look so good in that blue floral shorts and that white shirt which I can almost see his delicious abs underneath. "Erza...you're drooling..."

I snapped out of my thoughts, wiping my mouth and cling my arms around Jellal. "Let's go!"

He smiled softly and closed the room door behind, "Make sure you didn't leave anything behind Jellal."

"Yeah...yeah..."

UNKNOWN

I was watching those two walking out of the room. "Hhhmmmm their names were Erza and Jellal wasn't it." I walked and hid behind the pillar seeing them entering the elevator. Its quite nice isn't it, a vampire falls in love with a human and by all means turning her into a servant. How fascinating...I'm in treat.