Finding Comfort

EILEEN

"You know damn well what his Highness wants and yet you still want to protect those imbeciles."

"She's my daughter and he's my student. I won't let you harm them August. I did warned them to leave Alvarez." I said but August was slightly stern as he gave a glare at me, "I won't want to hear anymore excuses. This will be your last warning before I lose my patience and kill you off already. I can't believe that lord Zeref would pick a wizard like you to work for him. After all, you aren't a vampire unlike the rest of us."

I cringed feeling annoyed by this old geezer here. I controlled my anger and sighed heavily calming myself down. "Well you're right about that but do not underestimate my student August. He has more potential than anyone else, even the members of Spriggan 12."

"Oh really? Then how come he got stabbed through the chest by the hunter's sword." I frowned, "That was his will in protecting my daughter and of course he wouldn't want to hurt his own flesh and blood." August started laughing, "You're such a fool, you still don't realize it haven't you. The truth is milady isn't exactly alive." My eyes widened in shock. "What?"

"Milady is dead, but she was brought back to life by Zeref's powers. Her personality is someone else entirely." So that's the reason why Erza mentioned about Jellal's mother hurting him. The strange thing is how did she get her hands on the hunter's sword. "Thinking something Eileen?" said August. I frowned turning my back at him leaving the courtroom. "Sometimes I do wonder what is Zeref trying to accomplish here. Maybe its not my position to know about this matter except doing my job like I always do."

August snickered tapping his fingers on the table, "Best if you keep that pretty mouth of yours shut. You don't want to make him upset do you?" He was giving a slight glare look. I ignored his statement and closed the door from behind. What is your motive Zeref...

ZEREF

"What shall we do Zeref? I'm sensing that my pathetic son isn't dead yet." said milady while playing with her bloody sword. I chuckled placing my hands on the table crossing my fingers. "There's no need to fret milady, he's still living but barely. Even though he managed to recover from the state, he won't be the same as before. The strength of his has been reduced slightly. Anyways, there are some matters to discuss before we could lounge a battle once and for all against him. To achieve our goal, we'll have to possess that servant girl's heart."

She let out a smirk, "You mean that red head girl who was closely attached to my son?" I nodded, "I sensed that girl's power is something remarkable, she may be the key, however, its been sealed up by a strong magic barrier, I bet its something got to do with Jellal's magic and perhaps Lady Eileen's too."

Then I heard the doors were opened as Invel came walking in. "Sorry to bother you, your Highness, but there's something urgent you need to know." I urged him to come closer as he came over whispering into my ear. I sighed, "Is that so? So he's finally awake..." Invel nodded, "Shall we start the experiment on him?" I nodded, "Yes, insert the chemical in him, he'll surely be able to surpass his own flesh and blood." Invel curved his lips and lowered his head, "As you wish, your highness."

TIMESKIP

JELLAL

"Jellal...Jellal..."

"Ah...hah...ha....mom..." Woke up seeing a smile appeared on her face, kneeling down in front wiping the dirt of my face. Then she gave a slight pinch at my cheek. "Ow!"

"That's what you get for getting involved in fight. Don't tell me Siegrain had to save you again. Geez, sometimes you might need to take responsibility in protecting your younger brother." I pouted rubbing the red mark on my cheek. "Okay..."

"Mom are you alright!?!"

"I'm fine...go take Siegrain with you, hurry!"

"I don't want to leave you here! I'm going to save you, that's a promise!" Mom stopped me before I could carry her on my back. "Listen to me, you need to hurry before he gets here. If you don't hurry, he'll kill all of us."

"No! Mom, you're coming with us..."

Why am I dreaming about this now...where am I...hold on, why is there blood everywhere...my hands are covered with it too...what is going on?

"Jellal!" Erza...mom?!? That's right...I got stabbed by mom and lost conscious after that...am I already dead...

TIMESKIP

I slowly opened my eyes seeing the ceiling of the hotel above me. I inhaled a deep breath before struggling through the pain, trying to sit up on the bed. Erza was sleeping on the couch while clutching a pillow. I gave a soft smile slowly getting up from the bed, walking towards the bathroom.

I grunted softly feeling the sharp pain at both my chest and abdomen. I closed the door, slowly stripping my shirt while staring the red bandages at the mirror. Maybe I should take a shower first. I felt a sudden heat at my neck causing my throat feeling dry.

I hissed at the feeling. Not now...I can't be that thirsty now. This time the thirst was stronger than the last time. Damn...it burns.

ERZA

I woke up getting worried after seeing Jellal was gone. "Jellal?" I looked all over the room before I heard some panting coming from the bathroom. I burst the door opened seeing Jellal was panting heavily, sweating and were on his knees, leaning against the wall while the water was running. I gasped running to his side, "Jellal you shouldn't be moving around just yet, you're still recovering." He opened slightly his eyes and I realized they were blazing red. I immediately knew he was feeling thirsty. He gripped me harshly pinning me hard to the floor. The cold water was just running down over us. My heart was beating fast and my clothes were soaking wet.

He tore slightly my white shirt revealing part of my bra. "I'm sorry, I'm feeling damn thirsty right now..." he said softly in baritone before embedding his fangs deep into my collar bone. I gritted my teeth, closing my eyes shut enduring the pain. My hands were wrapped around his back, gripping tightly onto his skin. "Ah, hah...Je...llal...I'm feeling...dizzy..."

He gave a sudden kiss on my lips. I blushed hard feeling his soft lips touching mine. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue came in exploring my moist cavern. Soon after, we were into a heated kiss. Our tongues were colliding with each other, this time I was exploring his moist cavern. Why do you taste so good Jellal. My hands ran through his hair all the way to the back, still enjoying the kiss.

We soon let go our kiss after a few minutes, catching our breaths. He rested his head on my shoulder. I could feel hot tears streaming down from his eyes. I patted on his back, comforting him. "Its alright Jellal...take it easy. Everything is going to be fine."