Zeref's Main Weapon

INVEL

"Is everything ready Wahl?" I asked the moment I entered the lab deep underground of the palace. Wahl nodded as I made my way closer to the subject. I grinned taking off a syringe that contains a special drug developed by Zeref. Most of our subjects didn't survive after taking the drug due to Zeref's strong curse that lies deep within him. I took the subject's hand and injected it in his wrist.

"Not to worry, everything is going to be alright. Once Zeref's curse is coursing through your body, you'll become as powerful as Zeref. A weapon I would say to destroy the whole world, and to kill our main enemy, Acnologia." I grinned taking off the syringe as I laughed seeing the subject suffering in pain. His hands and legs were chained up. He was lying down on the bed, struggling through the pain. Black marks were coursing through the veins forming a mark outside his right arm and part of his face and body.

Then there was a slight change in him, everything around the lab started shaking. "What's going on? Invel!" Wahl and the others were looking around feeling tense. "Calm down is just the effect of the drug. I'm sure this time it will be successful and Zeref will be pleased." The subject's eyes widened as the aura burst forth from him. The glass crashed into millions of pieces and almost everything in the lab was almost destroyed. I used my ice magic to protect all of us from the effects of the drugs.

After some time everything was cooled down. I smiled feeling amazed seeing the experiment was successful. The subject broke off the chains, panting heavily looking at himself al over. The effect was still there but barely. "Are you feeling any better, Siegrain..."

He coughed harshly struggling to stand. I barely caught him before he ended up falling to the ground. "So its a success then." said Wahl as I nodded. "Indeed. Its remarkable that he could stand Zeref's curse, after all he's milady's child and Jellal's blood brother. The Fernandes family are indeed royal purebloods." I grinned brushing his hair seeing he was unconscious and his breathing was heavily. The black marks on his face covered part of his tattoo. "Take him to the courters for him to rest a bit. I'll report this to Zeref." I said passing him over to Wahl. "You got it Invel! But I want to get my fun too once he awakes. A test drive shall do the trick." I grinned back, "Indeed, once I get Zeref's permission."

TIMESKIP

JELLAL

"Hah...Siegrain..." I said abruptly the moment I sensed Seigrain's presence. "Jellal is everything okay?" Erza looked at me worriedly. "I could feel Siegrain is nearby. I should go look for him." Erza grabbed me quickly before I could make a move. "Jellal, remember what my mom said, we should leave Alvarez as soon as possible."

I furrowed thinking deeply before sighing. "Okay, I'm relieved that he's still alive, but I can't help but feeling uneasy." She grasped my hand gently, "I'm sure Siegrain wouldn't want you to be worried about him too much. I do believe that you two will meet each other."

I gave a soft smile, don't want Erza to be worried of me. "If that's what you say, then I should have faith in Siegrain." She gave a peck on my cheek. "That's the Jellal that I knew!" I got blown when Erza patted on my head, messing my hair.

"Hey guys, you coming?" said Gray as the others were already boarding the ship. "Well, Jellal, you're ready?" Erza stretching our her hand. I smiled taking hers as she pulled me over to the ship. "Let's just make sure there's no incident happen this time!" I nodded, "Yeah, haha..."

ZEREF

"Zeref, i got good news for you, the experiment was a success." said Invel walking in my quarters. I smiled closing the book I was halfway reading and adjusted my sitting position. "Where is he now?"

"He's resting in one of the rooms. I was surprised that he could stand your curse." I smiled to myself, "Indeed, he'll be my main weapon in defeating Acnologia together with destroying this cruel world. Anyways, you should rest for a while Invel, I shall pay a visit to Siegrain." I stood up from my throne walking out of my courts heading towards where Siegrain was.

Invel opened the door for me as I walked in finding Siegrain regain his conscious staring at the mirror. "I see you are curious as to why you ended up here." He turned around gripping my neck tightly hitting against the wall all of the sudden. "I have no business with you Zeref." I smiled putting his hand away, "I saved your life Siegrain and this is how you'll going to pay me?"

He grunted clutching onto his body. I noticed the black marks were spreading halfway his right arm all the way to his chest. He panted heavily losing his balance dropping to the ground. I knelt down patting on his back. "Ssshhh just take it easy, I'm not going to hurt you Siegrain. Well, you might need to control your emotions or else the curse is going to spread more all over your body."

He slapped my hand away getting his composure together. "You're using me aren't ya? Just to kill my brother!?!" I grinned, "Well, likely true but only if he gets in my way. I'm sure he won't be able to land a finger on you since you are his flesh and blood. You'll be able to break his heart, explore his weakness and even control him. I'm sure you'll do it."

He gave a slight glare at me, "And what makes you say that." I smirked, "Unless you want me hurting your beloved mother. Don't forget, I was the one that brought her back to life using my own powers." His eyes widened in shock and soon the things started shaking slightly. I knew his new powers will soon be going out of control. I gripped his head, "Control your emotions Siegrain." He let out heavy breaths and things just got a little tense around. "Damn it, control it Siegrain. Calm your breathing." He slowly calm down his breathing as everything stood still and the shaking was immediately gone. I wiped away the sweat from his forehead. "Mother..." He said softly before losing conscious. I carried him and placed him on bed. Invel came running in, "Are you alright Zeref?" I nodded, "I'm fine, it seems that his power is slowly getting stronger. Since my curse magic is beginning to affect his body. I wonder how long he can take it before it goes out of control."

"Perhaps its best if we could remove his memories." said Invel. I chuckled, "That's a splendid idea Invel, send August to deal with it. I'll be going back to my study. We have little time left before Acnologia returns here. The final battle will soon begin. What would you do Jellal, once you find out your own flesh and blood is part of the darkness." 

THE FINAL BATTLE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN, THE SECRET TO ZEREF'S PURPOSE OF DESTROYING THE WORLD WILL SOON BE REVEALED.

ERZA'S SECRET WILL SOON BE FOUND OUT IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS! STAY TUNED!!!! XD

TO BE CONTINUED...