Natsu Dragneel

ERZA

"Now if you would be so kind to follow me somewhere. Don't worry I won't kill you off, I just want answers that's all." I lost my conscious and drifted into the darkness. Jellal if you could hear me...please save me...

"Maguilty Sodom!" Suddenly a few magic blades slices came from behind Juvia. She leaped high in the air avoiding all the blades at once. She grunted, "I hate it when someone is interfering. Out of my way!"

Meredy please look out, she's way too dangerous. I wanted to yell it out but I couldn't. I'm lacking oxygen.

You are no longer a human, for now and forever you are an immortal monster you would never age or die.

That's right...Jellal did mentioned to me about this. Even if I can't breathe right now, I won't even die, but I would still feel the pain. I'll have to break free from this water lock thing.

MEREDY

I backed away a few inches. "She's fast and quite skilled." I grinned summoning another set of my magic blades. "Looks like I underestimated you hunter. Your name is Juvia Lockser right?"

"Yes and you must be Meredy, the guardian." I snickered, "Indeed I am, well not to waste any of our time, I would suggest that you kindly hand over Erza back to me. My master would be furious if he finds out."

She walked a few steps forward and grinned back, "If you can beat me then I'll hand her over to you. Unfortunately you make a great mistake for fighting against the two most powerful hunters of all time. They don't call me the Rain Woman if I can't do this!" She went out a rage and hit the ground sending a huge wave of water towards me. "Great she's mad!" I quickly dodge and sent my attacks through the water aiming at her. "Maguilty Rays!"

JUVIA

It seems that this guardian is quite powerful indeed. The blades pass through me leaving her shocked. "Surprised? My body is made entirely out of water, using your blades endlessly would not even affect on me. Save your prayers...Water Nebula!"

She screamed as she got hit by my intense water attacks. She hit the ground unconscious. "Looks like she's done for." I turned around seeing Erza still struggling under my water lock spell. I sighed, "Now tell me, there's no point of you escaping from there unless I unsealed it."

"Juvia why? I thought we were friends...you are not the kind Juvia that I know in school. You were so sweet and kind to everyone, even in the baseball club you didn't seem to give up on something that you aren't good at. Why...why are you doing like this?"

"I'm just doing my mission that's all. I don't care if I have friends or not. Enough talking." I made the water lock go smaller as she yelped in pain struggling to breathe. "Now answer my question Erza, what do you know about vampires, especially the one that you are close to right now." Her eyes wide shot as I grinned, "What do you know about Jellal Fernandes."

"What do you want with him anyway?" she said.

I snickered, "Not until you tell me first. Since when did you two meet? And I know that he's already marked you as his so called servant and mate."

"How did you know?"

I gave a frown look at her, "You want to know, I saw you nearly died on that accident the other day. You saved a little girl from the bus and you took the hit. You were almost dying until he came to your rescue. He embedded his blood into you turning you into his servant, making you immortal."

ERZA

My eyes widened after hearing everything she said. "Feeling shocked Erza? You know vampires are dangerous creatures...all they do is kill people and drink their blood endlessly. They won't stop until their thirst is quenched. They only used humans as tools for themselves, they even stock them up in labs or their mansions as supplies for blood. Honestly, I never expect a pureblood would only have one human girl to be his food source." She pulled the water lock closer to her, "Normally pureblood would have hundreds of servants to serve them, even Jellal would do the same once he find others for himself."