Gray Fullbuster

GRAY

"Aaahhh...the moon is beautiful." The nagging anxiety and the voice that blames me are now gone. I don't feel anything. "Please don't hurt us..." I wonder if I dye the moon redder will that girl ever forgive me?

"Well you bastards knew not to mess with me right? So I'm paying back in full."

ERZA

Both me and Jellal were running through the lonely streets behind the buildings. "Jellal do you know where Gray is?"

"I lured him to a suitable place with the blood I released earlier. In route, he may have gone beyond insane, but that's just the beast he's become." I gasped realizing what Natsu meant earlier about those strange marks on Gray's body. "Then, is the weird mark the reason that Gray started to act strange? How will gathering the darkness magic could defeat Zeref?" He frowned, "I see that the "servant" hypnosis didn't take hold." I snapped, "Is that what was earlier? You deceive anybody with that kind of trick!"

"I refuse to tell you more about Zeref." Jellal...is like that sometimes. He pushes me away like he has no other choice. I wonder what am I as a "servant" am to Jellal the "vampire"...

We ran till we reached a certain corner and found people lying down on the ground. Their bodies were covered with bruises and deep wounds. I ran to one of them trying to wake them up. "Hey are you alright?" One of them started speaking, "Gray..." My eyes shot wide as I continued to ask him, "You know Gray? Are you close friends with him?"

"Friends, yeah long time ago, I never seen him like this..." said the person. "Tell me did he did this to you? Where is he?" I said as he pointed ahead, "He ran over there, please do something about it. I knew Gray deep down is a good person, but lately he's been acting strange. Please you gotta help him." I looked over seeing his name tag. So he's Max. "Rest easy Max...I'm going to get him back, I promise." I turned back seeing Jellal walking ahead of me. "The moonlight and the smell of my blood, bring out the insanity in humans that have darkness in their hearts. That is what known as a lunatic."

"So what you saying is that..."

He sighed, "Yes, Gray from the start had darkness in him for some reason and that's why he possesses the weird markings on his body. My presence has caused a lunatic outbreak which has probably caused the stigma to go out of control." I looked down to the ground, "If you take away his darkness, what will happen to Gray?" He looked at me and gave a soft grin, "Well, whether it will kill him in the process is something I don't know." I felt my heart cringed. I can't help but feeling bad for this. I can't let Gray die knowing there are still people who need him including me as his friend. We continued walking for a few distance till we reached an open area. "This is the area I intended to hunt him down but I don't see him." said Jellal. "In a place like this?" All I could see is just a construction workplace and some cement and tiles arranged at the side of the old buildings. I wanted to take a seat due to my long distance walking non stop. I almost fell into a hole but luckily I was quick to move. "Jellal, there's probably a bunch of dangerous stuff around here."

He gripped me from behind, "Erza..." I blushed feeling his warm embrace as his face went closer to my neck. "Blood..." I gasped, "At a time like this?" He gave a cute pouted face, "But earlier you were like "Jellal, you eat too", something like that." My face blushed almost like my hair colour. "Uh, but that was..."

"Liar. Don't run away." Deceptive and teasing...why is he like that even at times like this? He came closer gripping me tightly in his arms and let his fangs out. "Erza..." He sank his fangs deeply, drawing out some blood. I could feel my skin pricked and the sensation feeling through my body. "Jellal...no..." I lost my balance and leaned against a wall. My body feels hot all of the sudden. "Stop it Jellal...something strange...let go..." I am "yours"...finally I get the meaning. "Jellal!" As you eat me with delight.