Ice Lock

ERZA

"Just stay back Erza...I'll...stop him myself." said Jellal, halfway panting through this words while struggling to take a stand. I gasped, "Jellal you can't fight! Not like this!"

"I have to...he's having a hard time as well, I could feel it." He clutched onto his heart while saying those words. Its like they can feel each other's' thoughts and emotions.

TIMESKIP

LUCY

Huh? I sat up from the ground finding myself surrounded with cold white mist. "Hello? Anyone there? Natsu! Gray! Erza! Hello!?!" There was no response as I quickly stood up walking my way through the mist. Ooohh its freezing, I should have wore a longer skirt. "Lucy lookout!" I felt someone grabbed me from behind as the attack just came right above us and it missed.

I sat up turning around seeing Gray. "Gray!" He sat up sighing heavily transforming into his werewolf form. "That punk really is troublesome." He grunted low beneath his teeth. "So looks like the two of us are together huh..." I said and he replied with a nod. "Well, we might need to hurry and find the others. Plus, that guy over there, he'll be heading to us in no matter of time." I raised my eyebrow, "You mean who?"

He pointed ahead as I turned behind seeing a shadowy figure came walking through the mist. "So, this guy's magic...is quite intense and powerful. I get it he uses the same magic as you." Gray nodded. "Yeah, but there's something with his ice magic. Its a whole different level than mine."

The guy with white hair adjusted his glasses and started talking. "How tragic, two wizards oh no...a wizard and a werewolf will soon be turned into ice. I wonder whether any of you would survive or not..."

I got up taking out my keys summoning Leo the lion, Loki. My dress immediately changed to star dress form, matching with Loki's. Plus, part of his magic runs through me as well. I can use it whenever I'm please. "Just be careful of his attacks Lucy, if the ice touches you, that's the end." I nodded, "Right! Loki, do be careful." Loki snickered and cooed to my ears, "So if I impress my lady here, will you marry me?" I snapped hitting his head, "Now's not the time! Not happening!" He shoot up some fireworks with the word Love written there. "I'll do it for the power of love!"

"Would you quit it?"

"How dare you!" I stopped after hearing a familiar voice echoed through the mist as water came over to Gray's side. "Juvia?" Both me and Gray snapped. She sighed and started wrapping her arms onto Gray. "I won't let you two to have all the fun. In fact, my darling belongs to Juvia!" She gave a creepy look which made me turned away shivering. "Well, its not like that Juvia."

Gray ran through his hair, "Come on focus, we need to come together on one attack on him." Juvia nodded, "Right my darling." I held up my fists, "Oh yeah I'm ready!"

"If you are ready, then why don't we start fighting." Suddenly a giant foot came over to our direction. The four of us dodged the attacked as the foot came stomping the ground shattering it into pieces. "Woah what was that all about!?!" I screamed landing on the other side with Loki while Gray and Juvia on the other side. "Are you guys okay over there?" asked Gray as I nodded waving back. "Yeah!" I looked up seeing the girl with green hair looking down at us. I snapped recognizing her face. She was the one that kidnapped me the last time before Jellal and the rest saved me. "Its you..." I said softly glaring at her. She gave a grin, "My, it's the puny squeak from last time." She shrink back down to her normal size. "Why don't we make things easier, surrender yourselves to Zeref and we'll let you go. Its a very simple choice."

I hissed, "Ain't happening. Gray! Juvia! Me and Loki will handle her while you to fight off that ice guy!" They both nodded, "Right be safe Lucy!" I looked back at the green haired girl getting ready with my moves. "Regulus Impact Lucy Kick!"