A Confession

JELLAL

I reached at the hospital and went straight to Gray's room. I closed the door behind and took out the bottle that I got from the fight with Dimaria earlier. "You'll be fine soon Gray." I said softly placing my hands on Gray's chest, transferring his soul into his body. The light immediately glowed filling the whole room till it fades away after a few minutes.

Gray groaned slightly before opening his eyes. He hitched sitting up, "Where's Juvia? Is she.."

"She's fine now, Natsu brought her back to the hotel." Gray sighed in relief. "That girl's attack was almost as strong as you."

"Yeah, I already defeated her in the fight earlier." He gasped, "Really?!? What happened?"

"Its a long story...she manipulated Juvia's memories and made her into her slave. Natsu and I got a mysterious letter with a ticket in it about the concert happening at the theater. That was where we found Juvia was and somehow we defeated Dimaria and brought Juvia back. I didn't realize that she almost took Erza and Lucy too."

"Wait they took Erza and Lucy too?" I sighed heavily, "Yeah, Erza is safe but Lucy however is kidnapped to some other place."

"Then shouldn't you be chasing after those guys? Natsu would be mad if he finds out!"

"I know, but there was this girl named Mavis, she said that her friend is going after Lucy now. However, I have a feeling that won't work out if she's going there alone."

Then Gray started snickering about. He patted on my shoulder, "I know, you came here to get me as a support for the fight later right?" I gulped turning my face to the other side. "Whatever, I just came to save a friend."

His eyes shot wide for a minute, feeling blown. "You know this is the first time I hear you call me as a friend." I gasped, "Okay, since you got the energy to talk, then we'll get going." Geez this guy...

Gray laughed taking off the drip from his hand and stood up putting back his clothes. I left the note to inform the nurses that we were gone and Gray was fine and awake. Then we both jumped off the window of the hospital and made our way back to the hotel.

"So what's the plan like?" asked Gray while we were running. "I say we ask Mavis where her friend is, we could get the location to where Lucy is." Soon enough we reached at the hotel and saw Natsu was running out. "Jellal you're better hurry in."

"What is it?"

He panted catching his breath, "Its Erza...she..." I quickly dashed in before Natsu could explain.

NATSU

"Hold on Jellal!" I yelled at the back while Jellal dashed in the hotel. I turned around seeing Gray all woken up and well. "You're back buddy!" I gave a hugged at him while messing his hair. "Ok geez stop messing my hair." said Gray as I got off from him. "What happened to Erza?"

"I don't know, I was waiting at the hotel till I saw the hunters we dealt with before along with a little girl with blond hair. They were the ones who carried Erza into the room."

"We should be going after and give Jellal some backup in case they start to attack." said Gray. "That was what I was going to say but he just have to run off without knowing anything!" Both me and Gray ran in and took the stairs all the way up to the 17th floor.

JELLAL

I burst the door opened, "Erza!" I stopped the moment I spotted those hunters from before...Laxus, and his thunder tribe along with Gajeel. I gritted my teeth, "What are you guys doing here?" Laxus snickered getting up from the chair and walked towards me, lifting my chin up, "Now, now we're just helping that poor little girl when she came asking for our help nearby. I didn't expect to be your beloved passing out in a theater." I gripped his collar, "I'll kill you if anything happens to her."

"Its okay Jellal, I was the one that asked for help and they happened to be passing by. I'm sorry I never realize that you two had some past issues." said Mavis apologizing as I let go of Laxus. I sighed, "Its fine, Mavis, you did a good job on bringing her back safely." I patted on Mavis head before walking towards the bed where Erza was lying down. "Jellal! Did they start a fight?!?" Both Natsu and Gray burst in after that. I shook my head, "No. What happened to her?"

"I'm not sure, she passed out all of the sudden. Her body was gradually getting warm when I touched her. So that's when I ran out calling for help and they came to help." said Mavis as I ran through Erza's hair and felt her body temperature was very hot. It must be the servant powers that I marked her last time. Sooner or later, it will start to take effect on her. "I need everyone to wait for me at the drawing room downstairs. I'll join you all soon."

"What are you going to do?" asked Mavis. "I'll explain later. Gray, Natsu...I need you two to keep an eye on them in case they try to do anything funny." They both nodded. "Yeah we will."

Soon after everyone left the room as I sat around brushing Erza's cheek gently. I gave a kiss on her forehead. "I should have been there with you..."

Suddenly I felt arms wrapped around my back. I looked down seeing Erza awoken from her slumber. She curved her lips into a smile as she slowly sat up on bed. She then implanted a kiss onto my lips as we both fall to the floor. "Erza..." She gave another kiss while messing with my hair. I quickly stopped her pulling apart from our kiss. "You should be resting."

She frowned, "When are you going to have your thirst quenched Jellal?" I gasped realizing that her eyes were glowing in green instead of her normal brown orbs. Is almost the same as before when she begged me to drink her blood. I'll have to do something. "Erza I think you should..." She stopped by kissing me on the lips once again. Then she took my hand and placed it on her chest. I blushed hard trying to take my hand off.

"Erza!" I gasped and she gave a saddened look, "its alright, you can touch me." I hesitated still thinking of what to do to stop this. Then I saw her eyes changed back to normal. Her hands went over my shirt and ripped it off. "What are you doing?" I snapped as she took off hers too revealing her black lace bra. I blushed seeing the sight of her. "Go on..." She took my hand and placed on her chest. My cheeks were flushed... "So soft..." I said softly. She gripped my hand and squeezed her chest. "Uhm this is..."

"How do they feel Jellal?" She took my other hand and did the same thing. I gasped, "They're soft...and nice..." She smirked and went over to my chest and kissed on my nipple. I let out a moan as she looked up to me.

"Feeling ticklish?"

"No...I don't know....ugh~!" She continued kissing on my chest and all the way down my torso. I was already lying down the floor, covering my mouth. "Is this actually real?" I thought to myself while she was caressing my abs. "I always love your silky skin Jellal...its really warm..." Oh great. I shot up smashing my lips onto hers. "Erza..." We were kissing passionately and soon enough I was on top of her on the floor. I heard her moan through our kiss while I was busy groping her chest. We soon broke off our heated kiss, panting heavily to breathe. She brushed against my cheek smiling. I could still feel her warmth body. "Just stay still for a while, I'm taking away the heat." she nodded, turning her head to the side slightly. I embedded my fangs deeply into her neck, releasing my vampire powers to seal up the servant powers. This is the only way for me to control the power. If it breaks loose, she might ended up in a worse condition.

After that I let go and licked the wound, watching the mark healing by itself. Then I felt her arms were at my pants. I stopped her from doing so. "No Erza..." She looked up at me, "Why?"

I cupped both her cheeks, "I can't...not until we..."

"Get married?" My eyes widened hearing what she said. She gave a soft smile and rested her head against my chest. "I'll wait then...I'll wait the day where we could get married Jellal..." I was stunned by her words as she gave another kiss. "I always wanted to say this...I love you..." I closed my eyes wrapping my arms around her while she did the same thing too. I too wanted to say those words too...

TO BE CONTINUED...